is my e- liqud running out too fast ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrNsFace

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2017
Where do you live? Might get faster from FT. Lot of vw mods. You will have to narrow down. Internal battery/18650. If 18650, dual or single? How high wattage do you want, battery life, form factor? Google vw regulated mods and just look. My picks for you would be Smoant Battlestar (dual 18650), Pico 25, (single 18650,), or eleaf iPower 80w (internal battery). All reliable proven mods, budget friendly, easy menu. That only names a few.
i dont really understand anything from the things you just wrote actually :)
but i will check the models you gave me..... i really want just full kit with anything i need to just keep vaping right away
its really sad for me that i had to wait for smoke quitting like 12 days till that gear i ordered with the liquids arrived and now i am gonna really finish all the liquid left (like 3 bottles out of 4 and i only have it for 2 days) in like 6 days and any other gear/liquid i will order will take few wiks to arrive
so i really dunno what is the best way to go right now

Reactions: Letitia

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Welcome to ECF!

The Eleaf Pico kit mentioned by @Letitia would be a good intro to the world of vaping. You will need a pair of high drain, removable 18650 batteries and an external charger to complete the package. A pair is needed so that you have one in the device and one on the charger. For the mod, batteries and charger your cost would be about $60.00 US.

There is a site located in China called fasttech.com that carries the Pico series and they ship worldwide. Enter Pico kit in the search bar and you'll see plenty of options. Just don't get batteries from there.

Another alternative is an internal battery kit that is charged via USB. That negates the need for external chargers and removable batteries, but you are always limited by the distance between you and an available USB outlet.

There are a LOT of options out there. If there is a vape shop near you, go in and tell them your story. See if they'll let you try stuff out. If they do, buy something from them. Then go home, do some research, ask some more questions. The key is finding what's right for you.

UrNsFace

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2017
Welcome to ECF!

The Eleaf Pico kit mentioned by @Letitia would be a good intro to the world of vaping. You will need a pair of high drain, removable 18650 batteries and an external charger to complete the package. A pair is needed so that you have one in the device and one on the charger. For the mod, batteries and charger your cost would be about $60.00 US.

There is a site located in China called fasttech.com that carries the Pico series and they ship worldwide. Enter Pico kit in the search bar and you'll see plenty of options. Just don't get batteries from there.

Another alternative is an internal battery kit that is charged via USB. That negates the need for external chargers and removable batteries, but you are always limited by the distance between you and an available USB outlet.

There are a LOT of options out there. If there is a vape shop near you, go in and tell them your story. See if they'll let you try stuff out. If they do, buy something from them. Then go home, do some research, ask some more questions. The key is finding what's right for you.
Is there a way i can get a complete kit with everything i need included in gear best? I prefer buying there cause its cheap fast and i can get liqua liquid for like 5 dollars each 30 ml bottle there

Reactions: stols001

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
i quit smoking but i dont really wanna start with another hobby so i use liquid without nicotine
i mean its not like i think vaping isnt good for me or something i wanna just be free of that feeling i gotta get nicotine or im going crazy you know ?
You may be vaping more than you need if your choosing to not have nicotine in your juice, and trying to stop smoking.

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
That mtl style vapes are kinds that dont create so much vapour?

I use mostly a Subtank Mini with .5 ohm or .7 ohm coils with 4.5 ml tank. Also a Ego one mega with 4 ml tank with .8 or 1 ohm coils. Do some mtl and some dtl. Both devices provide good amounts of vapor at least as much as smoking a cigarette did.

I make my own juice in 3 mg nic because I have found some flavors I like and I can make 60 ml juice for around $1.75.

I go thru around 9 or 11 mg of juice a day. I don't vape continuously but do so frequently wit 5 or 6 hits at a time. There is now way I could go thru a tank in 15 minutes.

UrNsFace

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2017
It won't be as much vapor as a sub ohm tank. Are you vaping just for the clouds, or are you trying to stop smoking?
I am trying to stop smoking yea
Chewing gum doesnt really help much
Vaping doest really help much
Not drinking coffe cause it makes me wanna smoke a cigarrete doesnt help much
But when you do it all it does have some affect

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
You probably need nic in the vape if you are trying to quit smoking. Higher level of nic for devices that put out little vapor and lower level nic for devices that put out a lot of vapor.

I smoked over 40 years a pack a day. Quit with vaping. Did 36mg nic in crappy c34 type devices then move up the chain and lowered the nic level first to 12 mg then 6 mg and settled on 3 mg finally.

Coastal Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Is there a way i can get a complete kit with everything i need included in gear best? I prefer buying there cause its cheap fast and i can get liqua liquid for like 5 dollars each 30 ml bottle there
Sure is. Pico kit:

Original Eleaf iStick Pico TC 75W Mod Kit -$33.32 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

And for the charger:

XTAR VC2 Dual Slots USB Battery Charger with LCD for 3.6V / 3.7V Li-ion Batteries -$15.4 Online Shopping| GearBest.com

But you do NOT want to get your batteries there. In the chart I posted above, the blue bar on the bottom lists known good vendors who only sell authentic batteries from the big four battery manufacturers (LG, Panasonic/Sanyo, Samsung and Sony). There are tons of counterfeit batteries out there; some are outright dangerous.

The Samsung 25R or Samsung 30Q are good choices for the Pico.

Full disclosure: I own five mods in the Pico line. I am partial to them because they're inexpensive, reliable and durable. I also own 16 Samsung batteries, and for the same reason.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
I am trying to stop smoking yea
Chewing gum doesnt really help much
Vaping doest really help much
Not drinking coffe cause it makes me wanna smoke a cigarrete doesnt help much
But when you do it all it does have some affect
Maybe try a little nicotine in your juice to see if that helps? Seems your making it more difficult than it needs to be. I hope you can find a good combination that will work for you and you succeed.

Coastal Cowboy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Oops. I just realized I was in the wrong thread. Here is the chart I thought I was referring you to, @UrNsFace.

img_4813-jpg.643937

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread