Is my vision spinner 1300mAH battery a knockoff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sd13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
NJ
My vision spinner differs slightly from the ones i see in all the pictures. It looks exactly the same except for the fact that it has guide line markings in 0.1V increments on the black rubber next to the dial. Is it a knockoff, or is it a new revision by vision? photo.jpg

Last edited:

Sd13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
NJ
It looks identical to the ones in all the pictures that i saw online except for those guide lines by the dial. It is performing ok except for when i set it to high voltages. For some reason, it outputs higher power at the 4.5-4.6 volt range than it does at 4.8V. Not a deal breaker since i never go that high. However, if it is a knock off i want to return it because i don't want to worry about it's longevity.

Sd13

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 24, 2013
NJ

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Here is a link to the only picture of a spinner that is similar to mine. It is on the bottom of the page. Notice how the markings are different in the picture in the bottom of the page from the rest of the pictures.

Wholesale Hottest Vision Spinner 650mah/900mah/1100mah/1300mah - Buy Vision Spinner,Spinner 1300mah,Spinner Battery Product on Alibaba.com

and under brand for the listing it states "vision" which would be the company supplying them.

Why Top Chances Holdings Ltd ?

You can enjoy one-stop service here for 100% original joyetech,smok,Vision, Kanger, Innokin, iSmoka (Vapeonly) products,with 4 years experience in E-cigarette business, we can promise your smooth trading with us ! We have trading partners all around the USA and Europe, expecting our cooperation in the near futrue!

there is no rhyme or reason when they change something on a product, they just do it. the fact it has visions logo on it and the vision logo on the underside of the dial is good enough to know its real.

the cloners will make an identical product no problems but they never go so far as to steal a company logo.
we sometimes forget most of the companies there dont worry about copies because of this fact, the customer will (should) always know the real deal is usually the only one with the real logo

its like the new twists on fasttech, they are identical in every way except one - there is no joyetech logo.

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Fake. The pics on the Vision site don't have the increment marks. I'm sure they would update the pics on their website if a new version were released.
Having a name on it means nothing.

Dont be so sure of that! theres a couple products that vision sells that they dont even list lol.
you know what a spinner is, we know what a spinner is, they arent that detail oriented.

here ya go - looking for something else I saw this..

From a very reputable dealer who is well known here on ECF and a great guy.

look at the spinners in the background pic they all have the increment scale on them.

Vision Spinner Variable Voltage 1300mAh eGo Battery

now searching for spinners on the web i see a couple vendors with these and none of them are known to sell knockoffs.

and i will say it again -
ive never seen a knockoff actually use the manufacturers name and real logo.

stevegmu

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 10, 2013
6992 kilometers from home...
Dont be so sure of that! theres a couple products that vision sells that they dont even list lol.
you know what a spinner is, we know what a spinner is, they arent that detail oriented.

here ya go - looking for something else I saw this..

From a very reputable dealer who is well known here on ECF and a great guy.

look at the spinners in the background pic they all have the increment scale on them.

Vision Spinner Variable Voltage 1300mAh eGo Battery

now searching for spinners on the web i see a couple vendors with these and none of them are known to sell knockoffs.

and i will say it again -
ive never seen a knockoff actually use the manufacturers name and real logo.

That's very odd. I've never seen a manufacturer release a new product without updating their website first.

Ever been to NYC or DC and seen the 'Gucci', 'Prada', etc. purses for sale on the street for $50 or less? They have the logos, tags, everything on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread