Is there a formula for nic and doublers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
Trying to figure out what nic I would end up with if I mixed a 24mg sampler with 2 ounces of doubler...

I usually do 36mg nic + 4 ounce doubler (which works perfectly for me - +/- 7.2mg?), but just want to try a little bit this time of this one flavor, and I'm too wimpy for 12mg...

Or if someone can tell me, is Lemon Poundcake a light, subtle flavor (like sugar cookie), or is it an intense, smack-in-your-face type flavor (like Mahalo Oahu)? If it's intense like the other TV flavors I've had, then I can just go for my usual order...

thx

Last edited:

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
As to mixing, I'm shooting for 6mg so I get the 36mg, and use 1/6th nic and remainder 0mg. I get 4oz doublers and mix each bottle as needed.. I measured it once and made a mark on the bottles I use, is now super easy to mix a fresh bottle...

I think your example 1oz of 24mg plus 2 oz of 0mg would end up at 6 also.

Sent from my phone; Please excuse typos / autocorrections.

Last edited:

TVChris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Oakland, CA
Trying to figure out what nic I would end up with if I mixed a 24mg sampler with 2 ounces of doubler...

I usually do 36mg nic + 4 ounce doubler (which works perfectly for me - +/- 7.2mg?), but just want to try a little bit this time of this one flavor, and I'm too wimpy for 12mg...

Or if someone can tell me, is Lemon Poundcake a light, subtle flavor (like sugar cookie), or is it an intense, smack-in-your-face type flavor (like Mahalo Oahu)? If it's intense like the other TV flavors I've had, then I can just go for my usual order...

thx

If I understand correctly, you want to mix a sample bottle of 24mg, which is 10ml with a 2oz doubler, which is 60ml. If that is correct,,,,then 24/7=3.43 or roughly 3.5mg/ml.
(1 part 24mg + 6 parts 0mg = total of 7 parts devided into the 24mg of the one part)
TVChris

Last edited:

cindycated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2011
San Francisco, CA
If I understand correctly, you want to mix a sample bottle of 24mg, which is 10ml with a 2oz doubler, which is 60ml. If that is correct,,,,then 24/7=3.43 or roughly 3.5mg/ml.
(1 part 24mg + 6 parts 0mg = total of 7 parts devided into the 24mg of the one part)
TVChris
Thanks, Chris - that's exactly what I was looking for...unfortunately, I'm not that wimpy. 3.5 might be a little too light...hmmm...so what say you on Lemon Poundcake? Is it a light/subtle or strong flavor (like most of your other stuff)?

For comparison, I thought Coconut Cream Pie was a little on the light side. Is it more like that in terms of flavor intensity? Sorry, funds are really tight, so have to watch what I stock 5 ounces of...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread