Is there a sweeter vanilla ejuice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
As for sweeter, there will be soon. I've got something on order that will handle that just fine. As for the "more of" taste, what we use is a true vanilla, and the more this sits, the better it gets. Most people are accustomed to the vanilla extracts that are loaded with alcohol and such and aren't really used to when they taste a TRUE vanilla, which is what we use, so the only thing I can suggest is maybe adding a few drops of vodka to your mix to aid in that department. Not TOO much though. Alcohol makes attys run at higher temperatures and they can burn out easily, so less is good.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Yes, it's a new line of sweetener. It's GREAT. I gave it the test in a spoon on the stove and this will vape just fine. I took it at a REALLY high temp and it will burn, but an atomizer won't heat up that high. Seems to reach a vaporization point just fine without clouding, crystalizing. I"ll be mixing this with my regular additives and including this in the liquids.

Things will just get better after that!

quasimod

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2009
Joplin, MO - USA
4315792528_9dacd69dc8_o.jpg

JustMeAgain

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 3, 2009
Springfield, MO
Hey Geoff ~ Would you consider selling small bottles of just sweetener so we could add a bit ourselves?

My taste buds are still kinda deadish, but I am loving ATF, Bananas Foster and Coconut Cream Pie, but I have some other flavors like Blueberry Cheesecake and Orange Cream that I would like better if they were sweeter.

I'm not saying your mixes should be sweeter ~ I think that once my taste buds heal, I will be able to taste the more subtle flavors better, but until then a dash more sweet would help.

Cielo

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Florida
Great idea JustMe !!! Since individual tastes vary soooooo much, it would be great to be able to tweak them to our personal tastes, and/or whims .... :)

Personally, I will order all my future flavors with pre-mixed in "sweet". However, I would like some unflavored "sweet" with nic to mix in with my other flavors that I already have. Im sure it would be a big seller with those who DIY.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well, we will soon have 5 gallons of sucralose, which I've given a decent amount of testing. It does sweeten the vapor nicely, it does vaporize nicely on my regular 510 and both of my Chucks. I would not recommend it at 6v & 7v as this may cause some burning but diluted in enough PG I don't forsee it causing a problem.

Prolonged use may cause some buildup on your atty, but if you're like me and soak them in solvent (Bacardi 151 works great) then this isn't a problem either.

I think we MAY end up selling this by the 15ml bottle for $2 or $3 so people can sweeten their liquids as they see fit.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Geoff, will Sucralose then be your standard sweetener, used in all things sweet ??

As I imagine STRAIGHT sucralose would cause a build-up on atomizers, my PLAN is to mix it 30% to the ethyl maltol that I use. This will improve the sweetness of the vapor, shouldn't screw up the attys.

I think I'll put up a poll, sticky it and get a public consensus on this if I SHOULD. Some people like the liquids the way they are, so I don't want to just take a liberty, pull a Dekang and randomly change the recipe, kind of like I did with the Coffee flavoring.

And for those who have been displeased with the coffee, we'll be switching back and having the stronger flavor as an OPTION and not THE ingredient in Macchiato, Mocha, et.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread