Is This Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattxtra

Sep 22, 2014
Dallas, TX
Nice try @jdrewry! Lol! I don't think Root Beer Float will be back. It's one of the "one and done" kind of flavors.

AH! I need to watch Daredevil this weekend. I've just watched the first episode of season 2.

What other flavors were you hoping we'd bring back (please don't say Refresh)?

Banana Pudd'n!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
It must just be a coincidence that GCD is 30% off this week, and the order I received was definately old stock. Sorry guys, but in my humble opinion....not the best way to do business.
Those glass bottles stop about 99% of the aging process as soon as it's bottled. I've had bottles from '14 look just as clear as the day it was made when I broke the seal and rebottled it in plastic so it COULD age!

As a side note I've got bottles in my drawer that are from 2013 and are still delicious.

You never did answer the question though. Did you even try it or did you just see the date, form an opinion, and start a thread about it.

LMS62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2014
Mesa, AZ
Those glass bottles stop about 99% of the aging process as soon as it's bottled. I've had bottles from '14 look just as clear as the day it was made when I broke the seal and rebottled it in plastic so it COULD age!

As a side note I've got bottles in my drawer that are from 2013 and are still delicious.

You never did answer the question though. Did you even try it or did you just see the date, form an opinion, and start a thread about it.
I usually run roughly 15 tanks, with different flavors, in rotation, and because of this I normally do not use up any particular juice very quickly. In many cases, it may take me 6 to 8 months to chew through 120ml of a certain juice. That is why I was concerned about the age of the juice when I first received it.

Yes, I am using the GCD and it is fine. Please keep in mind though, if you look at my original post, my question/concern was not whether the juice was still good or not....but if it was normal practice for Nicoticket to send customers juice that was already almost a year and a half old. Also keep in mind, with the exception of Kent stating it is "possible", my question of whether of not that is normal business has not been answered.

To be brutally honest, my biggest disappointment wasn't the age of the juice, it was Kent's attitude (my opinion)with his responses (some of his posts have since been deleted). In fact, when I told Kent that Nicoticket was losing me as a customer, he replied with "win some/lose some".

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I usually run roughly 15 tanks, with different flavors, in rotation, and because of this I normally do not use up any particular juice very quickly. In many cases, it may take me 6 to 8 months to chew through 120ml of a certain juice. That is why I was concerned about the age of the juice when I first received it.

Yes, I am using the GCD and it is fine. Please keep in mind though, if you look at my original post, my question/concern was not whether the juice was still good or not....but if it was normal practice for Nicoticket to send customers juice that was already almost a year and a half old. Also keep in mind, with the exception of Kent stating it is "possible", my question of whether of not that is normal business has not been answered.

To be brutally honest, my biggest disappointment wasn't the age of the juice, it was Kent's attitude (my opinion)with his responses (some of his posts have since been deleted). In fact, when I told Kent that Nicoticket was losing me as a customer, he replied with "win some/lose some".

No more midnight cowboy customer service from my phone at a quarter past 10. I answered your initial inquiry within minutes, actually - endeavors to provide great service and failed miserably. I didn't intend to offend, some miscommunication, sorry about that.

Yes, normal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread