Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
e0797ca98bdf284e50c57153893aef89.jpg

78e29f43f77209fc8b28d173240e1c4c.jpg

This honey of a bottle is going to work with me. 12mg but I can't let it go to waste!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Verdict?...

Vapeaholic

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
NE Texas
Dallas is legit this year - first time since I was in high school. ;)

Could be worse, could be the only team in the NFC EAST without a Lombardi Trophy *ahem* Eagles.
I was preparing myself for them to get their butts kicked yesterday! I was as shocked as anybody. Guess I need to stop calling them the Dallas Cowgirls. (for the time being at least).

Shoebunnie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Plano, TX
I was preparing myself for them to get their butts kicked yesterday! I was as shocked as anybody. Guess I need to stop calling them the Dallas Cowgirls. (for the time being at least).

I'm still in shock. It was what like the 2nd time since 2010 the Seahawks were beat at home?! What I'm more surprised at I think is the score didn't accurately reflect how badly the Seahawks were outplayed.

DanielKF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Columbus, Ohio, United States
Question about steeping guys. I've been doing the shake the bottle periodically thing and then put it back in the drawer. My question is should I be doing anything else, like taking the caps off for a bit every time I shake them. I also read that I'm supposed to take the cap off for 12-24 hours when I first get the juice. I have not been doing that, will that cause my liquid not to steep properly?? Would love to hear everyone's steeping methods.

Cactus Breath

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
AZ
Question about steeping guys. I've been doing the shake the bottle periodically thing and then put it back in the drawer. My question is should I be doing anything else, like taking the caps off for a bit every time I shake them. I also read that I'm supposed to take the cap off for 12-24 hours when I first get the juice. I have not been doing that, will that cause my liquid not to steep properly?? Would love to hear everyone's steeping methods.
Here's a blog post Clark himself put up on the subject: Heat Light and Air - Enemies-of-eliquid-steeping.

Personally, I've never done more than just put them away in a cool, dark place and give them an occasional shake. If I think about it I'll "pulse" the bottles (uncap them and give 'em a squeeze or three), but I'm not consistent about it.

penguiness

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2014
Nashville, TN, USA
Here's a blog post Clark himself put up on the subject: Heat Light and Air - Enemies-of-eliquid-steeping.

Personally, I've never done more than just put them away in a cool, dark place and give them an occasional shake. If I think about it I'll "pulse" the bottles (uncap them and give 'em a squeeze or three), but I'm not consistent about it.

I never uncap mine unless I am using it. Give them a daily shake if using them within 2 weeks, every few days if deep steeping them. The only change to this rule is when mixing my own juices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread