Is this possible....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I have a Sprint Company phone. My company is replacing them within the month. I'm converting the old one for a "hidden e-cig" if I ever need it.

This is what I'm planning;

Remove the antenna, and mount an atomizer connector.
Remove the wires from the walkie talkie button.
Run a wire from the + side of the battery to the button.
Run a wire from the other side of the button to the center atty connection.
Run a wire from the outside atty connection to the - side of the battery.

The cart looks the same as the antenna. So now you press the walkie talkie button, and vape on the antenna. If on a trip, and Customs questions the phone, it will still operate. Just don't vape it in front of them.

gpdo24

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
New York, New York
I have a Sprint Company phone. My company is replacing them within the month. I'm converting the old one for a "hidden e-cig" if I ever need it.

This is what I'm planning;

Remove the antenna, and mount an atomizer connector.
Remove the wires from the walkie talkie button.
Run a wire from the + side of the battery to the button.
Run a wire from the other side of the button to the center atty connection.
Run a wire from the outside atty connection to the - side of the battery.

The cart looks the same as the antenna. So now you press the walkie talkie button, and vape on the antenna. If on a trip, and Customs questions the phone, it will still operate. Just don't vape it in front of them.

You guys are AMAZING! I can barely figure out how to use my phone AS A PHONE. Sounds awesome Jim!

Jim Davis

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Retired in Houston, Texas / USA
I travel world wide, and I'm wondering how the e-cig would be accepted in some of these so called backward countries. Even when the phone service has been cut off, the phone will still turn on and give the logo, and search for a network, so there should be no question that it's a functional phone. The atty and button are isolated from the phone, so all is good. Just don't forget to take the charger along, or you won't be vaping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread