Is this true ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerick

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
NYC
Been watching a lot of reviews on YT in addition to reading this forum.

So far I'm leaning towards the Vamo 2 (Don't like the V3), well at least I thought I was,then I came upon this comment on YT.

"BTW, as an update for anyone looking to buy a Vamo... There is a V2 with upgraded gold spring that eliminates battery rattle, and red washer visible inside the body at the positive terminal that eliminates short issues when using flat-top batts. There is a V2.5 that has a tinted screen and screen border and a drip well that does accept T3s. And a V3 that has an oiled screen, 2 batt tubes (1 specific to 18350 batts and 1 specific to 18650 batts), and spiraled "beauty" cuts down the whole body..."

Is there really a V2.5 ?

So far I have only seen the V2 and V3 here and on websites.

I would like the V2.5 so I can use a T3 which has good reviews. From what I understand the T3 doesn't fit the V2.

Thanks

Gerick

ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2013
NYC
there IS no v2.5 Vamo. Only the 2.0 in a little different versions. I have heard some late V2s that have a smoked screen. All I know is my, late, Vamo 2.0 will accept EVODs.

I just found this..they say it's the V2+ and this is what they say.

"We carry the Stainless Steel Vamo Version 2+ that has corrected the 18650 battery movement and sudden shut off issue with a new larger spring. Other updates to the device are the addition of a positive post gasket and its ability to remember your wattage setting after switching batteries."

Vamo V2+ (KSD - Stainless Steel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread