Not open for further replies.

sailense

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Pago Pago, AS, USA
Woohoo!

vapemail.jpg

So happy right now.

The Vamo V3 works as expected and I'm loving it so far. Only drawback is I don't think the 18350's are going to cut it at only 700mAh. I may need to get some 18650's even though I don't like it in the long configuration.

The Protank is also amazing. The draw is perfect, and I tried some heavier juices and it wicked fine without having to mod it at all.

The Bloog was for my wife. She quit smoking regularly years ago, but she still has a few now and then when we're out drinking. She likes the Bloog style and the battery life and hit are perfect for her (0mg nic as well).

I got a skin for the V3, this one Caution VAMO V3 Skin | Vapor Skinz, but I'm diggin' the polished finish so I don't know if I'll use it. I might get the carbon fiber though and see how that looks (Black Carbon Fiber VAMO V3 | Vapor Skinz)

All in all, some good stuff. :)

sailense

ECF Veteran
Jun 20, 2013
Pago Pago, AS, USA
Good stuff indeed! I am trying to decide between the Vamo, Lava-Tube, and the Tesla for my "at home" unit.

Those are all good devices. I mainly went with the Vamo for the price. I bought it from fasttech for around $60 including 2x18350s and charger and it took less than 2 weeks to get here.

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
My V3 is very sharp with lots of burrs and some scuffs. Nothing that I can't buff out, but the battery cap is like a razor. Also the 510 connection won't take anything 510 threaded. If I could be bothered I would open a ticket, but I'll either tap it or just get an ego / 510 adapter. Not happy with the quality, I should have just gone with another V2 I think.

I'm not sure about a skin on the Vamo V3, with those swirls, even the best skin is going to have some air pockets that may cause some bubbling. I might be wrong, I'd be interested to see a V3 with a skin and the owners experience.

Vape mail is the bestest thing ever - except when my wife opens it first and sees the invoice :vapor:

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
When I got my vape mail the other day I told my hubby that it was like Christmas for me, He just rolled his eyes (he's not a vaper.....yet!)

I think I'm going to start keeping a Pall Mall Light in my mouth when I am expecting vapemail and walk around with a zippo at the ready. That way I can just blackmail the lovely wife into accepting it as a better alternate reality*

*Please don't blackmail your other half, they love you for quitting smoking really and just need a nudge

I think I'm going to start keeping a Pall Mall Light in my mouth when I am expecting vapemail and walk around with a zippo at the ready. That way I can just blackmail the lovely wife into accepting it as a better alternate reality*

*Please don't blackmail your other half, they love you for quitting smoking really and just need a nudge

That is funny, that is what we used to smoke. We smoked Pall Mall lights until it got too expensive then we started rolling our own. But I'm the only one that rolls the cigs so if I don't have time I'll pick up a carton every once in a while. That is another reason I want him to switch to vaping, I hate rolling cigs. Even with the machine we have it still takes a while to roll enough cigs so that I don't have to do it every day!

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
That is funny, that is what we used to smoke. We smoked Pall Mall lights until it got too expensive then we started rolling our own. But I'm the only one that rolls the cigs so if I don't have time I'll pick up a carton every once in a while. That is another reason I want him to switch to vaping, I hate rolling cigs. Even with the machine we have it still takes a while to roll enough cigs so that I don't have to do it every day!

It's time Susiejo, it's time to introduce the hubby to the forum and get him set up to be a vaper. Maybe you should break a finger or something so hubby has to roll his own or take a vape... some direct encouragement might work (hey Mr. Susiejo, I know you can see this, come on in, the water is lovely) :) 25 years smoking here, and now 86 days as a vaper - come on... it's what all the cool kids are doing...

Last edited:
He will vape once in a while but he says it just doesn't do it for him. I think the e juice I have is to weak, I vape 12 mg and I think he may need an 18 or 24mg. And I am always making him try this flavor or that flavor trying to find a flavor he likes so I can buy it in a higher nic level. I will win this war eventually, women usually do! ;-) Ooops, did I say that out loud. :oops:

InTheShade

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2013
South Texas
He will vape once in a while but he says it just doesn't do it for him. I think the e juice I have is to weak, I vape 12 mg and I think he may need an 18 or 24mg. And I am always making him try this flavor or that flavor trying to find a flavor he likes so I can buy it in a higher nic level. I will win this war eventually, women usually do! ;-) Ooops, did I say that out loud. :oops:

Mrs. Aglet would approve this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread