Is V4L Cowboy a menthol? Noobie questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
Got my V4L long starter kit. I thought Cowboy would be a Marlboro imitation, but it seems like a menthol. One of the other free sample carts (Colada) that V4L included doesn't have a menthol finish. Unfortunately I also bought 30ml of Cowboy juice, and now I don't think this flavor works for me. I just ordered 2 samplers with the Hilton, 555 etc. Will V4L allow me to return this juice unopened? Is Cowboy really a menthol? (this is NOT the Cowboy Menthol as seen at V4L, it's the plain Cowboy)

I should have ordered the sampler to begin with, but I want to stop anaolgs completely ASAP and did not want to run out of carts. I plan on having my last analog tomorrow. I beleive I can quit with e cigs. I smoke about 2 1/2 packs of M lights a day.

I have tried my e cigs, and have one more question. They seem to make me burp. Is that common? Yes, I'm serious, they make me burp it seems. Maybe I am just inhaling too deeply?

Thanks for any help here.

NoMatches

ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2011
LI, NY
LOL... all I needed was that nugde to figure this out. V4L sent me 3 freebie carts. One was Wowboy. Looking so much like Cowbow, I didn't realize the difference. I got the carts mixed up. Just tried the Cowbot cart, much better. That is a relief, since I have 30ml of Cowboy juice.

I do have colitis, so I tend to be gassy and burp, but it seems the burping gets worse when I vape. Hopefully as I get more accustomed to vaping, this problem will diminish.

Tomorrow I go all vaping, no analogs. For psych reasons, I want to finish the analogs I still have before attempting to make the complete transformation. I prefer not having any around at all.

dormouse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Pennsylvania
I don't know - I think ecigs make me burp too. Sometimes I think the flavor/aroma actually makes be swallow some vapor. But I also suspect the PG/VG coating the inside of my mouth or something. I don't know which would be the suspect - the PG or the VG. One you have 5 posts and wait about an hour you will be able to post anywhere on the forum and could ask in the Health section or maybe find more info there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread