Is your e juice really premium or NOT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FStopFive

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Denver, CO, USA
I'm a DIY only vaper, and having cloned both "premium" and "non-premium" juices, I personally don't believe there's much of a difference. Premiums tend to be a little more convoluted flavoring/recipe wise from what I've seen...but as a bunch of people already mentioned, there's a very finite number of flavoring suppliers out there, so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tayone415

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2013
CA
I'm a DIY only vaper, and having cloned both "premium" and "non-premium" juices, I personally don't believe there's much of a difference. Premiums tend to be a little more convoluted flavoring/recipe wise from what I've seen...but as a bunch of people already mentioned, there's a very finite number of flavoring suppliers out there, so...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it would be interesting if they had blind taste tastes for e juices for cheap juices vs expensive one's. Maybe, I just seen too many commercials?

FStopFive

ECF Veteran
Dec 27, 2013
Denver, CO, USA
I think it would be interesting if they had blind taste tastes for e juices for cheap juices vs expensive one's. Maybe, I just seen too many commercials?

Actually that's kind of a cool idea. You'd have to have pretty much the same flavors/mixes between the two though so as to be able to compare apples to apples, and that could prove difficult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread