"Premium" e-juices

Status
Not open for further replies.

brekehan

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2011
Austin, TX
What is going on with all the shops selling these "premium" e-juices. It started off at $18 per 30ml and is now as high as $23 per 30ml!
Why are these e-juice companies selling to B&M stores or third party shops who are reselling them at such a high price?

When I think I'm gonna go shop for juice, I expect to pay around $15 per 30ml or less. Now this is getting as expensive as smoking was. I went and bought juice this week and tallied $94 (with tax) for 4 bottles, which will last me about 2 weeks. That's more than a carton of cigarettes would have cost me.

Getting greedy much? I know this .... only costs less than a buck to make.

I could go back to buying $15 juices at various places, but honestly some of this "premium" juice really does taste a lot better.

I'm talking about juice brands I find locally like
Alpha Vape
Suicide Bunny
Vapor Technologies

Lynn Miller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2014
Kentucky
I hear ya! And I've paid $27 for a 30 ml but man do I love it. I keep a couple of high dollar juices in stock but I also keep several good but cheap ones in there as well. I'm trying to quit the cigs but save money at the same time. It isn't easy to save the money since I'm just getting started in this and trying to find stuff I like to vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread