Issue with my g-priv 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
It would help if pictures were provided so I know exactly where it's coming apart. If I'm not mistaken, it's the glass and digitizer that is coming off? I wold imagine it is something similar to cellphones, where there is a double sided sticky tape that keeps the glass and digitizer on the front faceplate. If it's under warranty, I would suggest taking it back to where you bought it from first, to see if they will replace it. If not, Try going to smok and see if they'll be willing to replace it.

If it's not under warranty, or you wish to try and fix it yourself, I'd suggest taking it to a cellphone repair place to see if they could help you out. Even if they say they don't repair ecigarettes, just explain to them that it's just the LCD you wish them to repair If anything, ask if they have any of the double sided sticky tape used to keep digitizers on cellphones. If you want to buy the tape for yourself, you can check out ebay or amazon. Here's a few examples..
Walmart
Ebay
Another Ebay

• Useful
Reactions: stols001

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
the screen on my gpriv 2 has started to disconnect from the mod itself. it still functions perfectly fine but on the one side the screen pops out i’ve tried pushing it back in but it just pops out
Welcome and glad you joined.
Could contact:
local B&M Vape Shop (Visit) -----Might be simple.
Vendor who sold it ---see if they will repair or replace or advise (any authorized distributor).
Manufacturer contact ---see if they will repair or replace or advise

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread