IStick 40W (Button on other side...silly...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

flexy123

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2009
So I got an istick 40W TC since I mistakenly assumed my Disrupter won't charge anymore. (I was wrong, the Disrupter still works except that there is no indication that it's charging)

I bought the istick 40W since I already have an istick 30W which now my wife uses and I like the iSticks in general.

Funny thing is, I cannot get used to it because they put the button on the other side as the iStick 30W. WHY?? I know it's silly..but it's sort of like a habit thing how you hold the stick.
Now I am sort of mad :) Anyway I now took my wife's 30W and gave her the new one.

The other thing is, the istick 40W is just a TINY bit bigger than the 30W so it took me about 30mins to force it into the (istick 30W) leather case. It worked after I took out some inside fabric around the window part otherwise it's too tight. The silicone cases for some reason I don't like that much.

Just a little disappointed mainly because of the button on the "wrong" side. Anyone else feel like this?

Maytwin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2011
SW France
So I got an IStick 40W TC since I mistakenly assumed my Disrupter won't charge anymore. (I was wrong, the Disrupter still works except that there is no indication that it's charging)

I bought the iStick 40W since I already have an iStick 30W which now my wife uses and I like the iSticks in general.

Funny thing is, I cannot get used to it because they put the button on the other side as the iStick 30W. WHY?? I know it's silly..but it's sort of like a habit thing how you hold the stick.
Now I am sort of mad :) Anyway I now took my wife's 30W and gave her the new one.

The other thing is, the istick 40W is just a TINY bit bigger than the 30W so it took me about 30mins to force it into the (istick 30W) leather case. It worked after I took out some inside fabric around the window part otherwise it's too tight. The silicone cases for some reason I don't like that much.

Just a little disappointed mainly because of the button on the "wrong" side. Anyone else feel like this?
I've just checked, and you're right - I hadn't noticed :blush::D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread