Istick pico 75w what tank mods do you have??

Status
Not open for further replies.

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
Any tanks (clearomizers, RTAs, or RDAs) that are 22mm or less will fit well on the Pico 75. I've heard that there are a few 23mm tanks that will also work, but that depends on the airflow control NOT protruding, as it will hit the battery cap. I've used the Melo 2, Lemo 2, Nautilus 2, Atlantis, and the Bachelor on mine, but there are tons of other 22mm tanks that will also fit.

MrBisHere

Aug 9, 2017
Any tanks (clearomizers, RTAs, or RDAs) that are 22mm or less will fit well on the Pico 75. I've heard that there are a few 23mm will also work, but that depends on the airflow control NOT protruding, as it will hit the battery cap. I've used the Melo 2, Lemo 2, Nautilus 2, Atlantis, and the Bachelor on mine, but there are tons of other 22mm tanks that will also fit.

Wow thanks I thought I was only restricted to the Melo range great to know I will start looking around for some other options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
New York City
You could also use what is called a heat sink to raise the tank a bit to get it to clear the battery cap, but I've read that they can interfere with TC. I, personally, don't care for them because I like my mods as small as I can get them and the Pico suits me perfectly.

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Hi and welcome,

"510" threading is almost universal now.
ecig-510-thread.png

Cheers
I

Articfox is running on the Pico with: Tilmahos V1, Spheroid V2.5-V4, Calix V3, assorted Tron tanks, Russian 91%, Rose V1, Ithaka.
On some I TC, on some it's watts. I only use SS316 wire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Foggy Road

listopencil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2017
In Partibus Infidelium
After looking at it, it looks like a mini box version of my Joyetech Elitar Pipe. It appears to do the exact same thing for the most part but you just have to be wary of the battery cap getting in the way. Pretty much any 22 mm tank should work as long as you are using a coil/atomizer that fires in the 1-75W range.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
As said earlier, any under a certain size will fit.
Personally, I use the full sized Melo 3, Melo 2 and now, the ELLO XL on mine...

Now, on my Pico 25, I toss an OBS on it now and then..
938a2d3061679ba29ec147477cb5e3df.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
My favorite atty on my Pico is the Rose V3 clone. It's the one in the middle:

24e731u.jpg

With the metal sleeve it holds 4 ml and is pretty tough. Set up with SS wire and running TC, the mod is really good at not dry hitting when the tank runs dry.

The one on the left is a Merlin and the one on the right is a UTA2. All are between 22.25 and 23 mm diameter. All are set up for 20-23 watts.

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
With drop-in coils: Nautilus Mini, Vika Fantasy clone (uses nautilus coils), eGo One tanks (with rebuildable CLR coils), Wismec Amor (can use the CLR coils)

I just got the eGo ones and the Amor, and these are now definitely my faves for drop-in coils. Great flavor, non-leaking, rebuildable = winning!

RTAs: Kayfun Mini 3 clones, Goblin Mini, Spheroid, Doggystyle clone (with a Digiflavor Siren on the way, as well as an Erlkonigin Nano clone coming, with the help of a kind ECF friend). I have some others that I don't use much, so won't list here.

Currently KFM 3 still my fave. The Goblins are good for flavor and easy to build, but have annoying quirks (V1: bottom fill screw; V3: Leaky McLeakerson). The Doggystyle is perfect except for the plastic tank.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread