It finally came and the pics don't do them justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

knobbysmoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
North Texas
Finally my little red and silver mini has arrived. First impression.... the pics on the website do not do them justice. This red is more of a deep red/maroon and a much more beautiful color than I thought it would be (like a deep red ruby color). new atty....check, newly charged battery.....check, malty toffee aged 2 months....check. This thing is so sweet and fits so nicely in my hand. Love it already... now maybe a grand? :)

GitMoe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2011
Illy Philly
Yeah I wish the colors on the website were a little more representative of the actual colors in real life. As a graphic designer I know colors on monitors can vary greatly but the colors of grand Ive seen person are kinda far from what the website looks like. Still, I love the red on my mini. Just wish the batts would show up so I can use the thing... lol.

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds
Congratulations Knobbysmoo! Happy Dance for you :)
happy_dance.gif

knobbysmoo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 1, 2011
North Texas
Now my poor family can get some peace.... you can probably imagine what it was like around here yesterday when my son failed to answer the door for the mailman trying to deliver it...... "but mom, I didn't hear it 'cause I had my headphones on"..... if he wasn't such a good kid he would have been sleeping outside with the raccoons last night. Did the happy dance in the lobby of the post office when I got it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread