It finally came!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kpms0n

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Honolulu, Hi
After waiting since last week, my BP finally came! I had to wait till one set of my batteries were charged but MAN...hits hard. Idk if it's just me but at the same voltage as the one set on my box mod, it hits even harder :blink: I tried to vape it for a bit on that setting but it was giving me so much of a throat hit that I coughed a bit haha! :laugh: I thought the weight would be too light for my taste but it feels SUPER SOLID in my hand and the vape is just as solid feeling as the mod! Loving the size as well! I dont think i'll be buying anymore mods for a LONG while :D THANKS NOTCIGS! :vapor:

Pic of my BP with a J-tank on and a silver m1a1 on the side :D

1024.jpg

Attachments

• 2011-12-27_21-01-56_353.jpg
    2011-12-27_21-01-56_353.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

kpms0n

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2011
Honolulu, Hi
I do have a question about the m1a1. I just filled it for the first time and after filling and putting the screw in. i notice one end of the caps are lifting up? almost as if it's the air pressure in the tank. anyway to stop it? If it'll keep doing it, i wont be able to use the m1a1 out as it becomes a liability for spills. :(

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
I do have a question about the m1a1. I just filled it for the first time and after filling and putting the screw in. i notice one end of the caps are lifting up? almost as if it's the air pressure in the tank. anyway to stop it? If it'll keep doing it, i wont be able to use the m1a1 out as it becomes a liability for spills. :(

After inserting the cartos, squeeze the caps back on securely. (before filling of course) ;) Sometimes the caps wiggle a bit from inserting the cartos since they are such a tight fit. No need to leave the M1A1 home!!! HTH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread