It Happened in Duluth - ECF Infozone Article

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECF Articles

ECF Veteran
Jul 29, 2013
A new article has been posted on the ECF Infozone: The news story of the week, on the electronic cigarette front, is the action of the City Council of Duluth, Minnesota to restrict the sale and use of electronic cigarettes. Duluth is a thriving city of some 90 thousand inhabitants at the western tip of Lake Superior, near the US border with western Ontario. It [...]
The post It Happened in Duluth appeared first on ECF InfoZone. Article by Gary Cox

Go and read it Here...!

Steve803

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
Deland, Fl
vapinggenius.com
I just emailed this message to the American Cancer Society in support of personal vaporizers. The decision in Duluth is very frustrating to me and is picking a fight with non and former smokers where we are doing all we can to be tobacco free. I borrowed part of the language from the upcoming World vapers day email. We need more support for vaping so we can enjoy the only satisfying harm reduction product available today.

There are approximately 600 ingredients in cigarettes. When burned, they create more than 4,000 chemicals. At least 50 of these chemicals are known to cause cancer, and many are poisonous. The electronic cigarette, on the other hand, has 4 ingredients: propylene glycol and/or vegetable glycerin, food grade flavoring (optional) and nicotine (optional)...all FDA approved ingredients, and none of which have been proven to cause cancer.
I smoked cigarettes for 37 year and it has been 191 days since I last had a cigarette. That comes to 4768 cigarettes that I have NOT smoked and over $1490 that I have NOT spent on tobacco cigarettes.
I owe that to electronic cigarettes.
Publicly the drive for the last 10 years has been to get smokers to quit using tobacco, and now that we finally have a device that really works there has been nothing but criticism and misinformation reported by the news outlets, health officials, and anti-tobacco groups. I find it strange that these same groups would rather I continue to use tobacco instead of using a now proven and successful cessation device like e-cigarettes. I have tried all the approved cessation products and they never worked. The only thing they did was waist MY money.
With your drive to restrict the use of personal vaporizers nationally, I now question what your true motives are for the american people. It is obvious to me that you would rather bilk money from our pockets then truly offer or support a product that really does help smokers stop using tobacco.

Please stop attacking the only harm reduction product that keeps me tobacco free.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread