It has arrived, it has arrived! My ∞ has arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.

francis_a

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2011
The Granite State
What can I say ..... I'm very very very happy. The ∞ arrived yesterday as BuzzKill said. As a matter of fact, it arrived 1 day earlier than I expected. How's that for integrity. Thanks Mike!!!

36_1_11.gif

It is indeed a thing of beauty. Of course I got the blemished one but I don't see it much of a blemish. A very small spot here and very miniscule scratch. Nothing that my daily use won't induce anyways. Great product Mike.

Worked right out of the box ......... ok not literally as I had to charge the batteries first.

These days, I only use Ego-T atties, 2 Type "B" and 1 Type "A". Also have a std resistance 510 atty that I use for dripping. All are non-LR per Joye's classification. Filled up the atties with my favorite juices and vaped away. Since these atties are not the higher resistance ones, I'm limited to using 0-3 or 4 (on the "A") for voltage. I really should just bust out my multimeter but ran into a problem ..... I can't locate it :blush: so am gonna have to buy an el-cheapo one from WallyWorld tomorrow.

So far, I am very happy with it. Due to my limited selection of atties, if I go higher on the voltage, the unit just cuts-off which is pretty cool. Vapor production is excellent. Flavor is great. I can change the voltage to suit the juice and give me the best vapor and flavor. I can't believe how different juices from different brewers, let alone flavors behave on different wattages.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, I'm using the 510-EgoT adapter from AvidVaper {thanks again kellie for the lead}. It's working great and looks good to boot.

Been spending lots of time trying out the juices that I got.

Here's my posing with his new found friends :glare:

20110424205014119.jpg
20110424205014119.jpg

20110424205014119.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread