It has ARRIVED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Soldier

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2011
Saint Petersburg, Florida USA
My new Joye EGO Mega just arrived in the mail :). Though the batteries are still charging I have to point a few things out.

I ordered from 3 different suppliers recommended by EFC members. LitecigUSA.net (no flavor nic juice), onestopdiyshop.com (all the other DIY juice supplies), and myfreedomsmokes.com (my ego mega). All three orders came today at the same time. I got everything I ordered and then some (one stop diy shop threw in a couple extra little goodies and upgraded the 6ml flavors I ordered to 10ml free of charge). I placed all the orders on feb 27th and it is now march 2nd, All in all I'm very pleased.

Update: Both of the batteries are charged (came with a good charge still on them from the factory) and I am happily vaping. The Ego mega LR atty's did indeed come with primer, I blew it out from the battery end and the taste isn't too terrible. :vapor:

Disclaimer: These are just my personal experience, yours may differ. :p

Silent Soldier

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2011
I freakin LOVE it! Honestly I wasn't sure exactly what to expect, I am quite pleased with it though. It is slightly larger than I thought it would be but that isn't an issue for me at all (just means it'll hold more juice in the cart and more charge in the batt). The vapor production and TH is pretty good, TH is REALLY good actually, perhaps a bit too good (may have to go with a lower PG juice) but I think I should point out that I am going easy on it while I figure it out (don't want to flood or burn out the atty).

I should also point out that when I mentioned the taste not being "to terrible", I was referring to the horrible taste I've heard some people talk about from the primer in the atty's, it's pretty much gone now and tasting much better after only a few puff's.

On a side note Rosa: your avatar is awesome, reminds me of Blondie circa mid 1980's :2cool:

mevaping2.jpg

Silent Soldier

ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2011
TY, that was one of the better puff's, but again I am kinda going easy until I get the hang of it to avoid damaging anything through inexperience.

Hah! i was spot on then :) My avatar is me in Iraq 2007... or 2008, can't quite remember, that was the longest weekend of my life :laugh:. I'm going to change it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread