The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

It is official

Discussion in 'HappyVaper' started by Switched, Feb 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Switched

Switched ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Glad to see you are feeling better Jack, no one likes being sick especially the hours you keep my friend. It was indeed good talking to you the other night. I am glad folks are pleased and really hope the shorties will make it here so at least the folks at the meet will get to see it vape it in person. I am looking forward in joining you in making Happy Vapers :) I got big shoes to fill...

2. lawnman3

lawnman3 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    largo fl
    looks great switched i am in for one they look well made thats for shure.... being the mechanical collector i am i might need a few of those stellar looking mods thats for shure!!!

lawnman3...

3. Switched

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Thank you Sir for the kind words. I hope you enjoy vaping one as much as I, but I am a little bias. :)

4. dopeh

dopeh Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2011
    Montreal
    I can't make it to TO but I happen to have a brand new unused LR801 Mini from IKV - I'd be glad to send it along if it helps :)

Switched or Jack pm me an address.

5. Switched

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    The offer is much appreciated and I would welcome it if it wasn't' for the fact that the dimensions have changed. Therefore although your generosity is noted, it still leaves me with a minor problem. I need the real Mc Coy, otherwise I would be all over 3 times on Sunday :)

6. dopeh

Jan 4, 2011
    Montreal
    Ah OK, I got this about 4 weeks ago, wasn't aware he changed them.. Hope they come in on time! Somebody needs to make a vid at the meet so we can see it in action please.

7. Switched

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    Yup! the new ones came in a week ago from last Sunday, where I nearly scraped the project :(

8. smokum

smokum Canadian Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Rick,

I just recieved some IKV 2.5 ohm 801 shorties on Tuesday. Is there a way to know if these are the new style or old (think their new cause they just restocked last week).

Although not the LR's, if it helps I can offer one up (sorry, only got three) to git er dun !

Let me know via pm/email.

VapeOn,
    Greg

9. Switched

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    The new ones should measure 34mm in length.

10. Switched

Feb 18, 2010
    Dartmouth, NS Canada
    The shorties came in and proto 2 will be taking a trip to TO tomorrow.

11. dopeh

Jan 4, 2011
    Montreal
    Great news brother, don't forget the vids!

Sent from my REO using squonkatalk.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.