Status
Not open for further replies.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
She?? rave is a she?? LOL I thought it was HE! ROFLCOPTER.

WHAT!? You thought I was a guy?!

Ah well - It's understandable considering that I was never into most of the things that gals were into. I'd rather be hiking or camping or chasing caribou up mountains. But - "Resident Wood Nymph" and me in the tree wasn't a clue? :laugh:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Yep, I am going to enjoy myself over here... :laugh:

Like I said in my introduction - I have only been using the Volt for about a week now and there is one thing so far that I have found that I do not like about it. I bought a stainless and a black battery for myself - I just could not go pink and well this is a little embarassing and I am not sure I should be relating this on an open forum, but since I am sure ya'll are a bunch of good hearted people that would never laugh at some one and embarrass them further than they all ready are - it should be okay.

I have learned one thing, that if I had known initially I never would have bought it configured the way I did. With the black battery and the black tips - I have stuck the wrong end in my mouth several times and then puffed maybe twice (that is all I am confessing too at least) before I figured out why it was not working - faulty batts NOT... And do not tell me none of you have never made the same mistake. I have never done it with the stainless one, just the black on black one... :facepalm:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia

Ah well - It's understandable considering that I was never into most of the things that gals were into. I'd rather be hiking or camping or chasing caribou up mountains. But - "Resident Wood Nymph" and me in the tree wasn't a clue? :laugh:

Rave, when I first saw your mushroom - I thought it was the back of your head with a yellow Victorian wig on (then I put on my glasses and got a closer look)... (LOL)..., but no I knew a Resident Wood Nymph was not a male - at least I hoped it wasn't... :unsure:

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle

Like I said in my introduction - I have only been using the Volt for about a week now and there is one thing so far that I have found that I do not like about it. I bought a stainless and a black battery for myself - I just could not go pink and well this is a little embarassing and I am not sure I should be relating this on an open forum, but since I am sure ya'll are a bunch of good hearted people that would never laugh at some one and embarrass them further than they all ready are - it should be okay.

I have learned one thing, that if I had known initially I never would have bought it configured the way I did. With the black battery and the black tips - I have stuck the wrong end in my mouth several times and then puffed maybe twice (that is all I am confessing too at least) before I figured out why it was not working - faulty batts NOT... And do not tell me none of you have never made the same mistake. I have never done it with the stainless one, just the black on black one... :facepalm:
Well, hell, Semi; I've stuck the wrong end of my batt's in my mouth more than twice, and I'm pretty sure I have every color in the rainbow, to include some with diamond tips. I only let it bother me if someone sees me do it.:D

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana

Oh Semi - I can't speak for anyone else, but I've done this frequently ... and NOT just with black on black. Using regular 510/901/808 drip tips solved the problem for me. No reason for embarrassment. :)

Konstantine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 8, 2012
Greece
www.niquidtest.com

I'm sorry your avatar reminds me more or a greek priest because it's small
greek-orthodox-priest-athens-cc-robw-200.jpg

And i have no idea what Resident wood nymph means :D

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
And i have no idea what Resident wood nymph means :D

Well - "Konstantine" I am amazed you do not know . . .

However, I do hope you know what a "Nymph' is, especially since it comes from Greek Mythology . . .
But just in case you do not here is something for you to see: Nymph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and from an USA dictionary: Wood nymph - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
(And there is also even information about a "Wood-Nymph" Butterfly: Common Wood-Nymph - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Now - more importantly, here is a link to when "Rave" first took on that "Title" of * "Resident Wood Nymph" * in the Original "Official- SmokelessImage" Thread posted in the "Sticky" section: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...okelessimage-com-thread-1315.html#post4657287 and a lot more information about OUR "RAVE" :) (if you are interested) . . .

BTW: We also have some one that was with us for a while "Darkstar" that I 'tagged" as a "Satyr" . . . You can read about that here: http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...okelessimage-com-thread-1078.html#post4399516 . . .

OH - And Yes - I am very interested in Mythology . . . As you may notice in some of the Avatars I use occasionally . . . :D

He's My Everything

ECF Veteran
Nov 30, 2011
Washington, DC
This thread is a CRACK-UP, beginning to end! Welcome, Semiretired! Yay Rave!!! You GO girl! This one seems like a "keeper." You are too much fun, Mr. Semiretired. Glad to "meet" you! This is a crazy bunch, but lots of fun and nearly like family (well, some of them ARE family!). So glad you found the Volt and this nutty forum! :D

P.S. Uncle - You have a photographic memory, or something, right? How on EARTH do you manage to find specific, topical posts within the mammoth original thread??? You frankly continue to astound me when you come up with this stuff. Wow.
:shock:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Well thanks for all the welcomes - definitely seems to be a lively bunch and ya'll go in all kinds of directions in your threads. I might just have to stay a spell or two - looks like fun...

While he did not post I have also noticed one of Rave's other recent Volt converts in the thread - He dropped a few likes in while perusing, but must have been shy. Of course I have never seen anyone use his name and the word shy in the same sentence, but there is always a first time. Maybe he was to busy using this new Volt to drop a note...

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Well thanks for all the welcomes - definitely seems to be a lively bunch and ya'll go in all kinds of directions in your threads. I might just have to stay a spell or two - looks like fun...

While he did not post I have also noticed one of Rave's other recent Volt converts in the thread - He dropped a few likes in while perusing, but must have been shy. Of course I have never seen anyone use his name and the word shy in the same sentence, but there is always a first time. Maybe he was to busy using this new Volt to drop a note...

Well ... don't know if he's a convert yet or not. :unsure: I haven't heard a review from him yet, but hopefully he'll pop in here. We have waaaay too much fun!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
This thread is a CRACK-UP, beginning to end!
* * * * Edited for Breavity * * * *
P.S. Uncle - You have a photographic memory, or something, right? How on EARTH do you manage to find specific, topical posts within the mammoth original thread??? You frankly continue to astound me when you come up with this stuff. Wow.
:shock:

:blush: :facepalm: Thank YOU ! ! !

But Honestly - NO ! ! ! Not Photographic - just interested in retaining information about "My" Friends - Like "RAVE" . . .

AND - More Importantly, I use the search function . . . ;)

You know the ONE UP THERE ^ ^ ^ ^ that I keep trying to remind people about . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is one for every thread and at the top of every page too that really works, especially when you know what you're looking for and put in the correct words/terms or Author of the post using the "Advanced Search" option . . . :D

SO - Anyone can do it ! ! ! Even "Me" . . . ;)

Which is a really good thing, because it took me less time to find all that information and saved me more time then what it took me to write that post . . . :D

(BTW: I'm a horrible speller and my grammar stinks, even with the 2 professional college degrees {Graduated with Honors too} and 4 different professional certifications that came late in life {went to college at the age of 40 and did all 6 YEARS IN 4 yrs from 1994-97 Bachelor's & 1997-98 Mater's} and I even have 5 professional licenses {2 different professions} in 4 different states - WOOOPPPIIIEEE ! ! ! . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread