Not open for further replies.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I've never done it, either! I know my husband has tried lighting the wrong end of the analog, before, and I'm sure he isn't the only one that has! :p

Who hasn't? Several times over the years.

And, rave, thanks! You were the reason I started asking questions about Smokeless Image and eventually ordered my own to check it out. And ctourtelot and CharityRoyal were also helpful with answering questions.

Thank you all!

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
And, rave, thanks! You were the reason I started asking questions about Smokeless Image and eventually ordered my own to check it out. And ctourtelot and CharityRoyal were also helpful with answering questions.

Thank you all!

Really? That's great! I guess we all can't help crowing about something that has helped us so much. With analogs it's so easy. Take one out of the pack and light it! (Hopefully, the correct end) I was so tired of fiddlin' around with PV's trying to get them to function well, but Volts just work.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Exactly! Unfortunately, most things that are simple don't work as well as the Volt though. So, someone's has to be there to let people know that there really is something simple that just plain works.

I haven't even gotten a complete kit yet (can't afford it right now). Yet, I've already got 2 more people who want to quit smoking to decide to buy Volts from Smokeless Image.

rave

* Resident Wood Nymph *
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 20, 2009
Raven's Haven, Indiana
Aw maaan - That's so much nicer than mine. It's just a little long. :laugh:

DSC00118.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
They have a "Search Function" in here? Where is it? How much does it cost? I have been looking for my Florida Fishing license - do you think it can help me find it before the weekend? ;)

Yes - they do . . . :)

However, it will cost - the current rate is only a few "brain cells" . . . ;)

But, although I do not know you that well yet, given what you told us so far . . . :unsure:

I don't know if you can really afford to spend any right now . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:

Semiretired

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 24, 2011
Middle Georgia
Hey, I like this Uncle guy (I hope it is a guy)...

Well, now that you mention it - I never did introduce myself. The best way to describe me is I am a geek with a personality... In here I come to learn and also enjoy myself and my daily stuff is all geeky stuff. I develop algorithms, logarithms, logic for complicated systems, etc. This is my first shot at social media so to speak - the closest I have come to it before this is those geek forums where problems are submitted to be solved by the community... I am a moderator on one such group. They only argue - ya'll don't - I like that...

Last edited:

DM

Sir Vapes A Lot
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 17, 2011
Where I usually am
Hey, I like this Uncle guy (I hope it is a guy)...

Well, now that you mention it - I never did introduce myself. The best way to describe me is I am a geek with a personality... In here I come to learn and also enjoy myself and my daily stuff is all geeky stuff. I develop algorithms, logarithms, logic for complicated systems, etc. This is my first shot at social media so to speak - the closest I have come to it before this is those geek forums where problems are submitted to be solved by the community... I am a moderator on one such group. They only argue - ya'll don't - I like that...
Yup, he's a guy:) A guy with a big heart and fun to hangout with
t5109.gif

No arguing here
AngrySmiley.gif

Or....
14.gif

Or....
th_thbopsinthehead.gif

Or....
violent-smiley-095.gif

We just
th_laugh.gif