It just works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheryder

ECF Veteran
I have to say thanks to Rob for providing us (ME!) with great mods. Rob, I know it has to get stressful at times for you but I APPRECIATE THE TIME/EFFORT/STRESS YOU EXPEND ON OUR BEHALF. It truly does contribute to improving lives if not actually the saving of lives. I've tried everything for years to quit and when I finally found bottom feeders (another vendor first) and then found the REO I was hooked. My other mods do their job but the bottom feeders do everything I need all in one device. The REO Grand I bought meets my needs for a mod that provides ease of use, clean operation, and no fiddling required to make it work consistently each and every time. I got my grand a few weeks ago and it has helped me to continue to be cig free for more than 3 weeks. I fill the bottle, install a fresh battery and I am good to go. Just pack a spare bottle of juice, another charged battery, and a spare atomizer into a change purse and....go!-for the whole day! LOVE IT!!!

Thanks Rob!

Also thanks to a wonderfully supportive forum and the people who visit here. You are so full of it (Information I mean :laugh:) and I truly appreciate all your helpful posts.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Huzzah!!! Well spoken, Sheryder!! So glad its working so well for ya! :) Honestly...I thought MX was crazy spending so much time on the ECF last year. Even felt a little jealous, to be honest. But then he put the REO mini in my hand. That was it...that was what I needed!!! It had to be easier than smoking...and it was. About a month and a half later (wanted to put its through its paces and make sure it really was as good as it seemed...ya, I'm a hardcore skeptic) I joined the ECF.....to share my experience. I've been vaping for 14 months now but am smoke free for only 8 months.

sheryder

ECF Veteran
RF-That is what kept me smoking while vaping for 10 months also. I needed to KNOW that it was at least as easy and consistent as smoking but my early vaping experiences were hit or miss. Now I know-it just works and I committed to being cig free finally. Love it. Love the smells, the tastes, being less stinky, losing the smoker's cough, being able to breathe better, feeling less like a social pariah, and everything that goes along with vaping. My son was the one who suggested I try it a couple years ago and I was a sceptic. He is a FNP running a medical practice and recommends it to his patients also. Sometimes we can learn from our kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread