Status
Not open for further replies.
Great video, as always, by RPadTV.

I like the look of the Grenade but it would surely draw a lot more attention, potentially negative, if I were to use it in public. I'm not entirely sure that making PVs look more and more like weapons over time is smart. What's next, a revolver shaped mod that you draw vapor through the barrel while squeezing the trigger?

Landosnotasystem

ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Omaha, NE
Honestly, I think the (just guessing) 18350 'grenade' one is pretty much going to disappear into your palm unless you have tiny hands, with just the clearo visible. Unless you have it sitting on a desk or table, I can't imagine anyone noticing.
Personally, I like the controls/size of that one vs. something like a Vamo in 18350 mode, where the controller doubles the size of the mod by being bigger than the battery.

BillyWJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2013
usa
The Coolfire normal-looking mod is definitely interesting. I wouldn't go anywhere near the one that looks like a grenade, though...not where I live. I stopped smoking to stay alive, after all... The mini 134 is a lot more doable than the enormous one and the VTR is now right up there on my wants list of pretty shinies...

In this day and age, walking around with anything shaped like a grenade is just dumb. Watch, NYC will shut down when someone calls in a terrorist attack when some Hipster decides to enjoy some Alhusions liquid in Central Park...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread