iTaste MVP 2.0 starter kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything 50/50 should do just fine stay away from the thicker juices would give me a burn taste because of the top coil.

hope it all works out

best wishes :toast:

Agreed. Thinner liquids are always best in Cartos/Clearos. Is the MVP 2.0 the one that goes up to 11w? just curious if i'm thinking of the same one that you're talking about

loganmacallum1

Oct 16, 2014
NC
Innokin makes some amazing quality products at great prices. I own the coolfire one (basically a more flavor ego that i bought as my first "mod", amazing quality, but not good for clouds or anything of that nature. and i recently picked up the mvp3. If you want decent power at a reasonable price, the mvp line is what youll want. And as far as juice goes, it all depends on what you want. If you want something sweet and fruity, anything from space jam, suicide bunny, and cosmic fog will do you good. Im not a fan of tobacco juices, but if you're looking for something in that area, i've heard amazing things about halo. And they have a decent sized selection to choose from

Bookworm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
USA
MVP 2 is a good device. But don't pay too much, as a lot of places have them on sale right now because of the release of the MVP 3 and the MVP 20W.

You may also want to look at the iStick 30W or 50W. These are also good devices in a similar price range. I use my iStick 30W more than my MVP 2's just because it's smaller and feels better in my hand.

But any of these devices are a great vape, and a great starter.

Last edited:

EBates

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 4, 2013
Texas
Hello to everybody!It`s a good choice to start vaping with MVP 2.0 starter kit?And wich liquid cand give me the best flavour?

Welcome aboard
Wish I'd known of the MVP's existence when I started vaping. Good choice
On juice my standard response is go to a local vape shop, most have vape bars, sample their juice and find something you like.
I personally never cared for the Iclear tanks but you may. You can see what you local shop has for tanks and atomizer heads.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
is it safe to run a tugboat RDA on the MVP?

It depends heavily on what ohms the tugboat is built to. In general, you'll have a tough time finding a build that works well on the MVP2 with any RDA (tugboat or otherwise).

If you're talking about the MVP 30W that's a bit different though.

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
what would be a good build range for the 30W? thats honestly the one im looking at. :) id rather pay a bit more and have the newest update, rather than pay less and feel like im missing something.

Well the MVP 30W has a 10A limit, so keep that in mind. The chip (in most cases) won't let you fire anything that causes you to exceed the amp limit, which is good. If you were using a device that didn't have this kind of protection, I'd be a lot more wary about telling you to go to rebuildables at all.

That said, with the 10A limit, you're probably going to wanna aim for a .5-1 ohm coil. Since (I assume) you're new to building, you'll wanna master just general coil wrapping before you start going downwards in ohms. I'd suggest aiming for a 1.8 ohm coil or so, and then slowly work your way down. Keep in mind that if you're building dual coils, the resistance ends up halved. ie: 2x 1.8 ohm coils in dual-coil mode come out to .9 ohms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread