Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
For plain Jane Vaping it's the best deal on the planet.
For the price it's a steal, a high quality battery is built in, and the built in charging unit is rock solid.

The Cheap Ego Chargers and the Cheap Trustfire Chargers make my hair stand on end from the stories I've heard about them overheating.

To get a quality starter kit. That means quality charger and quality batteries, you'd have to pay a lot more.
I have the MVP V1 and I use it as my camping and back up unit. 2 days on a charge. It's been solid and
held up well.

Saltraker

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2013
Hannibal, Missouri
OK, suspectK, here's the thing: I love my MVP2 V2, but it has been giving me problems firing several attached devices. It won't fire the iClear 30 that came with, no matter how far I pull the pin on the iClear. I have to pull the pins on my KP attys for them to fire. It won't fire my IGO-L at all. I have to pull the pin on my Protank II to get it to work. It's almost as if the center pin on the MVP is too low and doesn't make consistent contact with some attached devices. I am currently working on a couple of solutions I received from ECF members. Hope they are successful.

gotch23

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2011
Fukuoka, Japan
I like it a lot... for the reasons mentioned:
rugged build, big battery life and sufficient power.
I do not find the MVP2 bulky. It is signifcantly shorter
than most vv/vw tube mods and sort of dissappears in your hand.

There might be some truth to Saltraker's suspicion of the center pin of the MVP being a tad short.
I frequently have to pull out the pin on my Protank II to get it to fire. Not a big deal for me.

Darazanjoll

Oct 10, 2013
Sweden
I just ordered an MVP 2 and should have it next week =)
The only bad thing I've heard about it is the switch for Input/Output on the bottom. It's a little taller then it needs to be so the box won't stand completely flat on a table.

One more thing is that you have to press the fire button a little bit harder than other mods, but I think that's personal preference, some people like it some dont.

Thunderball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2013
Grayson, Georgia
Take some vitamins, work out that thumb and you will be firing that thing up in no time !! :D

Actually, I found mine to be as easy as anything Ive had. Ive got a few mods and they are all a bit different as far as the fire button. If I thought about it enough, I could come up with good and bad to say about how any of them fire.

I use Provari's for the most part, but I still say the MVP is the best bang for the buck and the best back-up mod made. Period.

If I go to a festival, a Harley Rally, a camping trip, an overnight trip or vacation...that MVP is the first thing I pack.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I agree with the others above. I had an MVP1 that I won in raffle. It presently is out on loan to a close friend trying to quit smoking. But when I had it in my collection it got as much use as my Provari Mini. It is equally at home or when used out-&-about. It fit perfectly with a clearomizer in my front pants pocket. I got 2 - 3 days per charge.

I did have an issue with using my cartotanks. Connector issues as previously stated. But the included iClear clearomizers worked so well that I didn't bother messing with the connector pin. I actually miss having the MVP in my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread