iTaste vv v3 s10 Compatibility Issues. >.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaithRook

May 15, 2009
Hi folks, nice to see you all again. ^^

Please forgive the location of this thread, being a long time member but seldome poster does come with its disadvantages.

Perhaps it'll get pushed over in the right direction.

Anyway, straight to the point. I've been a long-time smoker of the Innokin iTaste vv 10s, in my opinion the best e-cig ever made, but its been sadly discontinued.

The problem: I have about 20 spare atomizers fitting this particular device, and I can't seem to find a tank that will fit them!
I'll try to provide some pictures to what I'm talking about, but if this jogs anyone's memory, the s10 is a paculiar little atty and tank with a square design made of plastic, meant to fit inside a clever little pencap. Trouble is, with it being plastic, my attys outlast the tanks, so that option isn't going to work for much longer. I need a tank that will accept these things (something durable) or I'm going to be SOL soon. A quick google search of "iclear 10s tank" will provide a photo, should be the first one

Any help anyone could provide would be much appreciated!

The atomizer is a top loading dual coil, but kind of odd in that it somewhat shorter than standard, and has a smaller screw-in than other innokin atomizers.

DaithRook

May 15, 2009
Hi

Yeah - you gotta post a bit more. lol

This place has 'em.

No personal experience shopping there though.

Hi, and thanks for posting, Rick!

I appreciate the info concerning the site. There's just one little hiccup.
That particular tank, (the one that is designed for the battery) is too fragile for long term use. The atomizer that comes pre-loaded in it will quite literally outlive the tank itself. It's made of a cheap plastic, and its square construction leaves its corners very voulnerable when removing the mouthpeice for refilling.

What I'm trying to get my hands on is a glass tank, or perhaps even merely a circular tank, so that I can keep using the atomizers without running through those cheap tanks. I realize that's a pretty tall order to fill, as the info on innokin's attys is particularly vague. As the end of the day I may be hauling myself to a smoke shop, but I figured it was worth checking here first.

Again, thanks for getting back to me so quickly Rick, and thank you for the effort. ^^

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I know but the 10s was such an oddball design... Don't know if the coils were equally as oddball that they won't fit in anything else. At least the complete 10s, available why they still are, gives you an option to use the coils.

Innokin doesn't exactly help here. Any product that they discontinue they take down the product info from their own site.

DaithRook

May 15, 2009
I know but the 10s was such an oddball design... Don't know if the coils were equally as oddball that they won't fit in anything else. At least the complete 10s, available why they still are, gives you an option to use the coils.

Innokin doesn't exactly help here. Any product that they discontinue they take down the product info from their own site.

I think you hit the nail on the head there, innokin's "innovation" is perhaps just a tad bit unique for their own good (or mine). Their 10s atty is unlike anything else I've run into and I fear that I'm not likely to see its ilk again.

Heck, maybe I'll just paint some concrete around the thing. :p

Thanks again for the input! ^^

~D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread