ITC Vapes - 9 Reviews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
This review is for 9 flavors from ITC Vapes. Pricing for this vendor is very reasonable at $4.99/15ml and $7.99/30ml 12mg and under (over 12mg, add $.50 per step up on 30ml bottles). Vendor gives choice of 50/50 pg/vg or Max VG only. Arrived in a reasonable amount of time in clear/frost child-proof plastic bottles, white caps, fairly plain white labeling with pg/vg and nic strength marked, but no 'born on' dates. Even though the ones I ordered are 50/50, the eliquids from ITC are a bit thicker than 50/50 liquids I have from other vendors, but I've had no problem with them in tanks and they produce a nice vape. The liquids I received are all a gold/caramel color, nothing that will gunk up your coils.

Each of the following flavors took 4 or 5 warm UC baths over a period of 2 days, 'breathed', and then sat in a covered box for almost 3 weeks, so they are well-steeped. I detect no chemical or strange taste/odors from any of these. All the ones I am reviewing are 12mg., 50/50 pg/vg, dripped on a Trident atty @ 1.1ohm wicked with Japanese cotton on a Panzer mod. These reviews reflect my honest opinions only - but, as always, taste is subjective.

Black & Blue Cheese -
described on website as a sweet and extra creamy cheesecake with a lightly tart blackberry and blueberry topping.

Taste is mainly blackberries, fresh and sweet - not a candied type and not artificial tasting. There is a creamy taste to this berry blend and it's mixed in well, but I find it lighter than I would expect because I thought it would be more of a cheesecake flavor with some added berries instead of the other way around. I don't find it tart at all, it's sweet and smooth but I kind of have to look for the cheesecake flavor because it's not prominent in this blend and the berries seem to drown it out for me. I don't dislike it, but I was hoping for more cheesecake over berries. If you love a predominantly blackberry cream taste, this one might be perfect for you.

Milk - described on the website as a delicate vanilla cream. (Milk is not a custard)

Where to start on this one... lol I've read conflicting opinions on Milk and I can see why, judging by it's online description. First off, the vanilla is so subtle it's barely there (hence "delicate"), it's not obtrusively creamy and, as the description states, it is not a custard. So what is it? It's MILK. It's not overly sweet, though there is a toned-down sweetness to it, it's smooth, not tart and sort of... neutral. I figured it would be a 'meh' flavor and to some degree it is since it doesn't lean heavily towards any particular flavor profile... but I *love* this stuff! By itself, it's just a nice change of pace when you want something light, a flavor break from your usual favorites, but not really anything in particular, nothing too sweet or too tart, you're sick of fruits or desserts or tobacco's... Milk might be your answer. I can also see this as being a really good mixer for some single-flavor fruit vapes in desperate need of a little 'warmth' and some lovin'. I haven't tried mixing this since I have no single flavor fruits and I love it on it's own. This might just be one of those love it/hate it flavors - you're in one camp or the other. I'm sticking with this one.

Strawffle - described on the website as a belgium waffle with hints of maple syrup topped with fresh strawberries.

I can definitely taste everything in this flavor profile. The waffle has a great taste to it, the maple is light but it's there,... but the strawberry tastes somewhat 'dull' (for lack of a better word) to me. It's not candied or artificial tasting - nothing like that... it just isn't a strawberry taste I enjoy for some reason. The strawberry seems to lack that bright, sweet taste I expected, that 'fresh' note. That strawberry 'pop'. Maybe if it was more prominent or brightened up in the blend without sacrificing the waffle/maple taste it would be a more enjoyable vape. I thought I'd love this one, but it's just not a hit for me.

Samoan - described on the website as a chocolate blend lightly sprinkled with coconut with an ample amount of caramel drizzled on top

I generally shy away from chocolate vapes as I love to eat chocolate although I don't necessarily love to vape it, so please take this review with a grain of salt (like any review lol), but I just couldn't pass up on the website description of the Samoan. This is a nice, warm dessert type vape but the chocolate flavoring used takes away from it. It's not a rich tasting chocolate (at least, not to me) but more of a chocolate lollipop flavor (think: Tootsie Pop). I can taste the coconut, not so much the caramel but it could be giving the coconut it's almost toasted flavor in this blend and adding to it's overall warmth and sweetness. It's not a bad blend by any means, but the type of chocolate flavor throws the whole blend for me. A lighter amount of a richer chocolate might have made this a favorite, even though I'm not generally a chocolate vape fan. If you are, you may just love this one as the blend itself is balanced nicely.

Jack O'Lantern Juice - described on the website as a rich, thick, creamy slice of pumpkin cheesecake baked into a vape

I tried this the first time in a Kayfun tank early on and basically picked up nothing but spice notes. Having let it steep, bathe and relax a few weeks and using a dripper instead of a tank, I'm tasting the pumpkin but lightly, not so much the cheesecake but it's there if you look for it and it does lend creaminess to this blend, but first and foremost is the spice. I would have preferred it the other way around - a pumpkin cheesecake with some spice, as I don't think the spice should be the predominant flavor in a pumpkin cheesecake and it is, both in a tank and dripped. I admit that I pick up more of the cheesecake/pumpkin by dripping it, but still spice foremost and not the balance I would have liked to see in this vape. I have some plain cheesecake liquid around here somewhere and I think a touch of that might save this blend for me, and actually end up being quite nice. But as is,... not a hit with me.

Heaven's Bounty - described on the website as unique, complex, and delicious...it's a difficult blend to describe. Imagine a sweet & creamy vape, with some exotic spices, light coconut, and undertones of a tart fruit blended together.

I have no clue what this is supposed to taste like. For me, it's sweetened pineapple, cream and spices, and something underneath that I can't quite pinpoint. Imagine a sweet, pineapple cream mixed with some spice to enhance it but not overpower it. I don't find it tart really, although the pineapple does have a bit of tang. I would consider this a sweet but 'clean' tasting vape, somewhat creamy and complex in that I can't identify what's behind the predominant flavors. I really like this one a lot even though I'm not sure what's in it. It's different from what I normally vape but in a very, very good way.

Lemon Custard Bar - described on the website as a sweet sugar cookie topped with a rich, creamy lemon custard

I have tried this one in a tank as well as on the dripper. It's not overly lemony, but not too subtle, either - the lemon is definitely there in the forefront especially when dripped. It's a bright lemon, natural tasting but sweet, not candy-ish, overly tart or artificial tasting. To me this vape tastes like a Lemon Bavarian cream donut and leaves me wanting lemon Bavarian cream donuts if only I could find them. It's smooth, rich, sweet and I like it both in the tank and the dripper, which is like a win/win. I wish it had even more lemon notes, but it's balanced well and will be a re-order for me.

Silver RY4 - described on the website as a (vanilla tobacco w/caramel) smooth, slightly creamy, nutty, and tangy Turkish blend

While this smoothed out a bit after a 3 week steep, I find the tobacco flavor to taste somewhat flat and on the ashy side. I'm not feeling the vanilla or the caramel warmth on this one at all. Could be that I just can't get past the tobacco taste in this one which I'm not fond of. YMMV on this one.

Gold RY4 - described on the website as the same RY4 blend as Silver only with much less tobacco

A 'polished' version of Silver RY4, this one has more of the caramel taste, a bit of a coffee taste, is sweeter, richer and has a better mouth feel to it. But it still has that Silver tobacco blend. Even though the Gold version is far less ashy tasting to me, I still can't seem to get past it. Again, taste is subjective and I know this one has it's fans, but it's just not for me.

Last edited:

Avid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Just an update on MILK:

Funny thing happened the other day after I reviewed Milk... I knew the taste was vaguely familiar and I love this stuff, but I know more about what it isn't than what it is.

It's not 'vanilla-y' enough to be considered an outright vanilla. It's too subtle for that. Not creamy enough to be a pudding (though it is lightly creamy) and it's not a custard, and it's not an ice cream type flavor, either. I've heard 'sweetened condensed milk' used but that's not quite it - at least, not to my tastes anyway. I have a tank of it going because I'm lovin' it even though it's nagging at me that it's familiar but not and I'm thinking 'this would be good with hot chocolate!' So I go in the kitchen and make a cup of hot chocolate (with a 1/2 pinch of cayenne and if you've never done this, I highly recommend it because it makes the chocolate 'pop'). Anyway, I make my hot chocolate and go in the freezer to put a scoop of cool whip on top, I scoop out some cool whip and lick the spoon (ok, I just know everyone does this!) and then it hits me.... Cool Whip!!! It tastes like Cool Whip! I vape again, I taste the cool whip again. Yup, that's it! No wonder when I was reviewing it I got the overwhelming impression that this would mix well with just about anything!

So... think: Cool Whip. It's sweet but not overly sweet, it's not exactly vanilla but it isn't not vanilla, either, it's not pudding, ice cream or custard. It's not like whipped cream because whipped cream is not as sweet, dense or vanilla-y as cool whip. But cool whip is more vanilla-y and creamier than milk.

Anyway, I can't seem to re-edit my review so I thought I'd just add in this 'revelation?' lol ;) Please remember: Taste is subjective!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread