Status
Not open for further replies.

7sixtwo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
the hinterlands
I've recently been going through 12-15ml of juice per day, (completely quit cigs again 15 days ago), so I'd been buying MBV juice to keep things affordable. However, I just found ITC Vapes, and really like the idea of spending about what MBV costs for a better product. The $20/120ml option appeals to me. So, I'm thinking of buying 1 or 2 flavors in that size. Both Apple Buns and Spoon Licker OG sound really good, (I really like bakery flavors, not into tropical fruits).

So, what're your experiences with ITC?

Last edited:

Jdurand

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 16, 2014
Long Island, NY
I'll have to try some of these. I've vaped Hangsen USA from Madvapes for a couple of years because it's a decent tobacco flavor with mild flavorings and good flavor. I like clear juices that don't muck up the wick too quickly.

ITC juices gunked my coils something fierce, not a deal killer, but really gunks them up.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
ITC juices gunked my coils something fierce, not a deal killer, but really gunks them up.

My Hangsen is 80pg/20vg. ITC RY4 and that I ordered is 60pg/40vg SilverRY4 and Turkish Blend. Maybe it won't be too bad. I tend to rewick and dry burn at a low level (low level glow) every couple of days.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jdurand
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread