Status
Not open for further replies.

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
Hey guys,

We are working on shipping out Ithaka Pre-orders now!

Many of you have already received tracking numbers.

More to come!

Please have a little patience with us as we process out all these orders. We have extra shipping help we brought in to do this asap!

Expect some vape mail soon guys!

Love,

The CoV Team (Me too of course!)

:toast:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Danke Schoen, Muchas Gracias, Merci, oh heck here you go.......

Thank-You-Wordle.jpg

butech

Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
san francisco
We will have stock available, just give us a little time, we are still shipping out pre-orders right now. I will make sure to post all about it, no worries :)

Sweet! I was unfortunate in purchasing an Ithaka last run and hoping to get it in this one. Thanks for the update, I will patiently wait!:vapor:

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
Sweet! I was unfortunate in purchasing an Ithaka last run and hoping to get it in this one. Thanks for the update, I will patiently wait!:vapor:

I just happened to be on the COV site last evening and my order for Ithaka was placed at 6:28 EST and soon there after they were back on "notify" status. Don't know the "deal" but I trust more to come as posted in previous post....patience is useful i've found....COV is working hard for us all.:toast:

Last edited:

JthaBigVapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
Florida
That shouldnt have happened.

We have not posted ANYTHING WHAT-SO-EVER. We had a refund we had to take care of and before we could make the inventory right on our end it was snagged up... yeah... way to be quick about that... Cancelled orders restock onto the site automatically and we have to fix the number to make it right.

NO notifications were sent out guys...

Keeno you were in the right place at the right time I suppose you could say...

Keeno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2011
Indiana
That shouldnt have happened.

We have not posted ANYTHING WHAT-SO-EVER. We had a refund we had to take care of and before we could make the inventory right on our end it was snagged up... yeah... way to be quick about that... Cancelled orders restock onto the site automatically and we have to fix the number to make it right.

NO notifications were sent out guys...

Keeno you were in the right place at the right time I suppose you could say...

You're absolutely correct.....definitely the right place at the right time. I'm signed up for notification and received NONE/0....again, right place right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread