Its Carmageddon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
I want to see your cars or trucks or bikes. Lots of them. Nice vehicles. Crap vehicles. Pictures. Video. I dont care. I want to drool over the good ones, and laugh at the rolling tetnus shots.

I ask two things. One: please keep comments be not only on topic, but no Manufacturer, Make, or Model bashing (unless you are bashing your own car). I would like to not have this thread shut down. Please, play nice. And two: Just keep it cars that you either own or have owned. This thread is for YOUR vehicles.

Lets see 'em!!!

efirdj

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2011
Clover, SC
Vid of going around Charlotte Motor Speedway during the Laps for Life Blood Drive, 9/11/11. Thats my wife recording in the passenger seat, so its terrible video work.

*******NOT SAFE FOR MOST WORKPLACES DUE TO FOUL LANGUAGE!!!!!******** SOMEone didnt realize that a camera phone has a speaker... :facepalm:

CamaroatCMS.jpg

My '87 Trans Am wannabe GTA Clone.
87ta3.jpg

My first true love... 1991 Camaro Z28. Only 60k miles! Mint condition. I miss her...
91z28a.jpg

Easily the oldest hunk of crap Ive ever owned. 1979 Toyota Corolla. More rust than metal. It was even repainted. With a brush. Dont ask what the plate means... It was the previous owner's. I dont know.
DSCF0194.jpg

Believe it or not, this car was one of the most fun to drive. It was pretty stinkin' UUUUUUGLY though!
DSCF0312.jpg

You cant live in the south without a truck. I hate this truck. Its been one problem after another since I bought it. But its paid off. So I keep fixing it.
148754357381.jpg

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Me and my first bike, '01 Honda VLX named Gracie, near Luray VA. And no, I don't drink and ride! We'd just gotten back from a short ride, grabbed a brew, and someone wanted to get pics. :)

Edit: She is still in the family, my son Andy rides her now!

SueinVA.jpg

Me and my 2nd bike, an '03 Honda VTX 1300S, riding "The Loop" in Daytona FL.

BamLoop2.jpg

This was the bike that was in the accident. Here's a pic to show why/how my knee was broken:

Tank0001.jpg

And finally, my current bike, an '05 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100 named Odin, on the Blue Ridge Parkway:

BamBRP2.jpg

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
Great photos. You probably live in one of the most beautiful areas in the country.I would think it would be fun to ride there.

Me and my first bike, '01 Honda VLX named Gracie, near Luray VA. And no, I don't drink and ride! We'd just gotten back from a short ride, grabbed a brew, and someone wanted to get pics. :)

Edit: She is still in the family, my son Andy rides her now!

SueinVA.jpg

Me and my 2nd bike, an '03 Honda VTX 1300S, riding "The Loop" in Daytona FL.

BamLoop2.jpg

This was the bike that was in the accident. Here's a pic to show why/how my knee was broken:

Tank0001.jpg

And finally, my current bike, an '05 Honda Shadow Spirit 1100 named Odin, on the Blue Ridge Parkway:

BamBRP2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread