Status
Not open for further replies.

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
I'll post to boost the numbers here... But there was a good questions brought up; Should there be a limit to posts per x time or something?

I looked at the last contest they had and it said you can only WIN once... so I guess that means you can post as much as you want??
Also, they are going to start a new thread just for the contest in about 15 min. or so... View attachment 21499

WNY

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
NY USA
www.electronic-ash.com
Are we only allowed one post per person?

You can post as many times as you wish, however you can only win once. If a person should have 2 winning posts, the first one will count and the second prize will be awarded to the person with the next post. For instance, If the same person gets both post #100 and post #150, that person wins the prize associated with Post #100. The prize for post #150 would then go to the person who posted #151. Good luck all!

spacekitty

Krazee Kat Laydee & Guru-X2.5
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
SoCal, USA
You can post as many times as you wish, however you can only win once. If a person should have 2 winning posts, the first one will count and the second prize will be awarded to the person with the next post. For instance, If the same person gets both post #100 and post #150, that person wins the prize associated with Post #100. The prize for post #150 would then go to the person who posted #151. Good luck all!

Thanks!!
And Thanks for the Contest!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread