Not open for further replies.

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
So exactly 1 year ago today, I got up for work at 5am and had one ciggy left in the pack. Smoked it and thought I'll see how long I can go just vaping today.

Well the rest is history, I've not had a stinky since :D

My journey will probably be similar to a lot of other people on here.

Started off with the basic ego type batteries and ce4's. Followed by a Spinner type battery topped off with either a Vivi Nova or an Evod. Then I decided to have a try at replacing wicks/coils, that's when I discovered the joys of cotton, took my vaping to a whole new level. Next up came mods - a Vamo and a Private V2 - I still use these 2 today, but the Vamo gets more use.

Tried loads of different juices and thought to myself, how hard can it be to make my own. So I went down the DIY route, some mixes were a great success, others (particularly coffee types) tasted like armpit :laugh:

Next up, rebuildables. I fell in love with the Kayfun types straight away and once I mastered micro and then nano coils, I felt I was almost there.

All this time, I've been trying to find my "holy grail" of vaping. I'm 99.99% there now with my current set-ups. I've discovered new and exciting vaping devices, mysterious juices from a far away land called America :laugh: (I'm from the UK, if you hadn't noticed) and spent way too many hours researching here.

Have I enjoyed the journey so far ??

Definitely.

Will I go back to stinkies ??

Hell no.

So a big thankyou to everyone here that's inspired me, helped me spend too much money and become a new friend :D

Mousey

ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2014
Congratulations on the big 365 mate :) your story is the perfect progression timeline there I'm sure many others at ECF have followed the same route :D I'm currently on the DIY stage of my progression, giving my first batch a good steeping before I try em.

Glad to find another UK vaper as well, we're a rare breed us limey vapers on ECF :p (yorkies are even rarer)

Sent from a cloud of ZMax vapour using Tapatalk

Kim B.

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2013
STL MO
:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

037.gif

:toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast::toast:

Last edited:

trouble1000

PV Master of Valinor
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Rochdale, Lancs, GB
www.puffin-eliquid.com
Thanks for all the positive encouragement and well wishes Guys and Girls. Love some of the artwork too, I feel all special now :D

I've told a few people about my Vapeversary, most are like "Oh ok, well done I guess." I think it takes other vapers to truly understand what a big achievement it is. Not trying to blow my own trumpet obviously :laugh:

Was hoping my 12 month treat might arrive today, ordered some funky new tru-stone tips from the USA. But the postie was empty handed. I did consider rifling through his bag, just to check, but he was a lot bigger than me ;)

-----------------------

Anyway, thanks to all the great folk on here. I couldn't have done it without you. Even if you don't know it, there's been plenty of posts that have inspired me - even if I was just lurking. To anyone that might be thinking of trying an e-cig, I'd say go for it, you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. To anyone that's just started on the journey, keep up the good work, you're doing great so far. To anyone that's vaped for longer than me, watch out, I'm catching you up :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread