Status
Not open for further replies.

RedhatPat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Lancaster, Pa
It's been a couple years since we talked. I think I celebrated your first vapearisary, I'm sorry I missed the second, so please accept my apologies and excitment to get to see you reach your 3rd year!

vape on my sister from another mister. Say howdy to Baditude if you see him before me, since if it wasnt for him I'd never would have met you like I did!

Much love and respect, vape on

RHP

Reactions: The Ocelot

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Way to go, Oci!!!

congratulations6.gif

:thumb:
Andria

Reactions: The Ocelot

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Thank you all for the congratulations! Today continues to be a very good day! Another perk is I've seem to have gotten over Shiny-itis - at least for now. This is the first milestone that I haven't bought something expensive (that I don't need) just to celebrate.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Thank you all for the congratulations! Today continues to be a very good day! Another perk is I've seem to have gotten over Shiny-itis - at least for now. This is the first milestone that I haven't bought something expensive (that I don't need) just to celebrate.

I have the cure for shinyitis here... it's called "Broke-itis". :D I have to wait till the end of this month to buy my FIRST no-smoke-a-versary present... and that date was last month. :facepalm: And I didn't win a Disrupter. dagnabbit.

Andria

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
I have the cure for shinyitis here... it's called "Broke-itis". :D I have to wait till the end of this month to buy my FIRST no-smoke-a-versary present... and that date was last month. :facepalm: And I didn't win a Disrupter. dagnabbit.

Andria

A first glance I read that as "Broke-ti*s.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
Sincere congratulations @The Ocelot. I have so enjoyed many of your posts as well as your enthusiasm regarding vaping. Today is my 17th month 'versary. The folks here at ECF have certainly contributed to my success vaping (as well as draining my bank account!)

Let's keep vaping on! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread