It's official, I hate the mini pcc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

flbutterfly1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 16, 2010
Interlachen, Florida
I like my pcc it works well and I do not have to screw the batt in I hated the old one I had I always had to screw it in. It was hard to do while driving. The only complaint I have is I wish it would hold 2 cartos in addition to the whole ecig. I like the flatness of it though fits into my little makeup bag with my phone and Ipod and 4 cartos.

shooter59

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
Central Indiana
From what I have seen, Bloog is really good about replacing things that don't work.
Granted things have been a bit slow lately, but I'm sure with the new staffing that is going to change also.

So I think a little patience and some discussion with Bloog may have been a more prudent response, than accidentally giving someone a concussion.

So would that be considered a drive by Blooging?????

I mean I may have seriously injured the guy. He went down after I threw it.

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
I got mine replaced. Second one worked fine the first, what, month or so... Then started not fully charging.. It goes for mayby 10 minutes, then stops. I come along couple of hours later and think im gonna use it.... But alass dead batt..... Think i hate it too... They can live in the drawer together, when i find a good one somewhere, and hope the mfs will charge in t...

Chi-TownTx

Apr 2, 2011
Naperville, IL
Took "Want To Quit's" advice and picked up the V4L PCC. Thing kicks ... so far. Screw in batt, room for a couple carto's and it's built really solid from what i can tell. Works great with the Maxx Fusion batteries. Not 100% sure but i am guessing it's the same as the Bloog standard PCC but with a different logo on it. Either way the mini pcc is now in the garbage. Until leafords new PCC comes out you may want to pick up a V4L PCC. Works great and is built like a truck. No more PCC headaches.

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
I always check and clean the batt before putting it in, because i dont want gunk on my most expensive hardware. The smoore pcc get gunked down the hole cus you cant get to it, and apparently there some moist stuff that can come out of the batt, even though its cleaned. And positioned thread end down, itll come out in the pcc. But it still works fine, going on over 6 months. It had a small period of dodgyness upon setting it to charge but doesnt anymore, dunno why.. Trust me, the pins in the bloog pcc are not smudged...and charges when i tell it to.... Just not till my batt is full.... I charge 2 batts init a day... If it cant handle that, its a crappy pcc.....

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Well, the new PCC design I am working on is still a work in progress, but I asked about fitting a threaded connector to the current Mini-PCC design in the meantime, and lo and behold, the adjustable Mini-PCC is now available. ;)

IOW, this is the same Mini-PCC, but with a threaded swivel connector like the standard PCC, and without a backstop in the charging groove, so a) it will fit both 65 and 78mm batts, and b) it will screw in, so no more relying on spring prongs to keep a solid connection.

Siciliansith

ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2010
new york
same mini pcc but with a threaded connection.. My sister got one I bought a week after i bought mine. During the appreciation sale i bought another kit (one week later it ws changed kinda wish they told us the threaded connection is more functionall but not as easy). Its nice not as easy as slaping the batt in but it will hold larger batts. May hold up longer also.

just suprised getting different gear on each order. Like the way it allows larger batts but kind takes away the cool fast feature of poping in a batt and changing it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread