Status
Not open for further replies.

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
Well, I'm just a short time away from being smoke free for one whole year! I would love to celebrate it by giving back a little something to our PIF community:)

I would like to offer one $50 gift certificate to madvapes.

BiancaMontgomery says this little baby squirrel is "cute" today.

I'm wondering how long will it take her to start calling it "the devil"?:p

That's the question for this contest: When will BiancaMontgomery post, "It's the devil!"?

The little squirrel just opened its eyes and is now looking for trees to climb and nuts to chew on (good thing for you B:), those sharp parts look like they could do some serious damage). I assume that it will be sometime after today (October 23) and November 9. That gives us 17 days to choose from. She could come in at any time during that time and post the magic words.

***All of the dates have been chosen. Good luck!!
The rules will be:

(1) Participants must post in the thread to acknowledge they are in the contest. You do not need to give which date you have chosen in your post.(This will help to keep it all fair since B can see your posts).
(2) PM me with your chosen date.
(3)The first person to PM me with a specific date -gets that day.
(4) I will post ASAP when the date has been chosen.(I can't stay up 24hrs watching and there may be several who choose the same day).
(5) I will post when all dates have been chosen.
(6) The winner will be the one who has posted on this thread to participate and has PMed me with the exact day (October 24 up to November 9) that BiancaMontogomery finally declares, "It's the devil!" in this thread.

Last edited:

BiancaMontgomery

SQUIRREL!
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
North Carolina
laughing_squirrel2.gif

Hilarious!!!

She's a :angel: !!

Status