It's the Little Things

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telynau

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Occoquan, NoVa
Placed my first order on Thursday evening EST and started receiving order update e-mails within minutes. Miss Donna Jean sent me a personal e-mail of thanks, too. (Glad to know being retired doesn't mean retiring from life =}.) On Saturday a well packed box was in my post box. That was totally astonishing. I'd planned on receiving my order closer to a week later... not two days later!

So, more "little things"... Thank you to: Fernando, MarkG, GMB, Frankie, Aernanelo (Sp?), Kristen who all hand-signed the packing slip. Thank you to Dave & Pamela for having the guts to start a very risky business.

Thank you to everyone in this sub-forum who gave me suggestions for a first order. MistressNomad & Stiffel, I did order from the Specialty juices. And bumped my water from 106-oz to 142-oz a day... Yes, I drink a lot of water anyway LOL.

Oh! I did order HopScotch. Haven't tried it yet. I'm ODing on CocoaChaos ATM.

Oh, one more thing! A 3-mL "sample"??? That's a Sample? Goodness that's enough for three full cartos. Thank you ALL so very much. I will surly order again. =}.

Telynau

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2010
Occoquan, NoVa
Thanks SalemGold! I was a tobacconist in another life, this time around. I know and love tobacco =}. I'm very happy with the juices from FSUSA. Well, if I could pry my finger from around that bottle of CocoaChaos.

I did successfully manage to fill a carto with 555. And another with HopScotch. I'm waiting for a couple of batts to recharge. I have four 808s and two 4081s... Right now only one 808 up & running. Can it keep up with my fixation? Which carto...which carto. Back carefully away from the CocoaChaos. Mmmmm, 555.

samsmom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2010
North Carolina
Sounds like another FSUSA Junkie is born! Welcome to the club!

I always get my orders lightning fast in 2 days! I can always count on FSUSA for great-tasting juice and great customer service!

The tobacco flavors are the best I've tried, and I have a lot of other favorites too! It's so hard to decide what to vape next! LOL

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Ha, ha! Boy can I relate to that! I just got a big order in of new flavors and am not able to tear myself away from the Butterfinger long enough to try the others! lol

You too?!? My 30 ml. bottle of butterfinger is almost gone. :( I've not even tried the other new flavors yet. I shouldn't have tried the butterfinger first.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Thanks SalemGold! I was a tobacconist in another life, this time around. I know and love tobacco =}. I'm very happy with the juices from FSUSA. Well, if I could pry my finger from around that bottle of CocoaChaos.

I did successfully manage to fill a carto with 555. And another with HopScotch. I'm waiting for a couple of batts to recharge. I have four 808s and two 4081s... Right now only one 808 up & running. Can it keep up with my fixation? Which carto...which carto. Back carefully away from the CocoaChaos. Mmmmm, 555.

So did you try the hopscotch yet? It was my number #1 favorite until I tried butterfinger. Now butterfinger is #1 and hopscotch is #2. Both are so yummy though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread