twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
I have to ask, cause..... well...

:big eyes glancing upward at the big tall people in this thread:

What's an asterisk mean?

Ahh, my child, that is one of the eternal mysteries of ECF.

The path is difficult, to attain the "ECF Star". And the path itself is not something given away, the path itself must be earned.

Dig deep within yourself, and your most primal instincts may lead you to the path, if you are worthy.

Once you have found the path, it is up to you to decide whether you will follow it, or retreat back to the ranks of the starless. For the star is not without it's pointy-parts.

However, the ECF star, once earned, is a treasure that will stay with you throughout eternity.

I say "Go for it!"

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
My mailman (actually a woman) ran over my mailbox. It was brand new, too. Flattened it like a pancake.

Then, her and her husband came over with a hammer and "straightened" it out.

I left it that way to serve as a reminder, and a lesson. It's a pain to open and close now. You pinch your fingers if you're not careful.

I can't have nice things.

And Daddy drink's because you cry.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Ahh, my child, that is one of the eternal mysteries of ECF.

The path is difficult, to attain the "ECF Star". And the path itself is not something given away, the path itself must be earned.

Dig deep within yourself, and your most primal instincts may lead you to the path, if you are worthy.

Once you have found the path, it is up to you to decide whether you will follow it, or retreat back to the ranks of the starless. For the star is not without it's pointy-parts.

However, the ECF star, once earned, is a treasure that will stay with you throughout eternity.

I say "Go for it!"

dgm76513

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 9, 2012
Belton, TX
:cry: That bites

Sorta. The bright side is, now whenever I get a package through USPS, she delivers it to my door. Knocks, and waits for me to answer.

Can't say that about FedEx or UPS. They throw my packages on my porch from halfway down my 1/4 mile-long driveway and burn out. Literally, they leave skid marks.

bulldog63h

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 29, 2012
Elizabethton Tennessee
I really like the presentation box...errr...book.

HTB11IBkGVXXXXXFXXXXq6xXFXXX0.jpg

Jesus Christ!

I just couldn't help myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread