itsjustvapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

epaVi

Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Toronto
Anyone buy from this supplier? They were on the list of Canadian suppliers provided to me........

I posted an order on Monday - it is Saturday and they have not processed or shipped my order however, they have accepted the email transfer I sent over.

I sent a note order asking for an update - no response. Im starting to get a bit concerned about whether or not they plan on shipping my items out. Interact email transfers are not typically protected for fraud if i recall.......

Anyone deal with these guys that can make me feel a bit better about the delay in my order?

blackHelix

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Anyone buy from this supplier? They were on the list of Canadian suppliers provided to me........

I posted an order on Monday - it is Saturday and they have not processed or shipped my order however, they have accepted the email transfer I sent over.

I sent a note order asking for an update - no response. Im starting to get a bit concerned about whether or not they plan on shipping my items out. Interact email transfers are not typically protected for fraud if i recall.......

Anyone deal with these guys that can make me feel a bit better about the delay in my order?

I've never heard of/ordered from them, but the domain whois might help...

Last edited:

epaVi

Verified Member
Feb 17, 2013
Toronto
Thanks! (Feel free to remove the info)

I was finally able to get a hold of them. They apparently had an issue with the system that did not show my order. They shipped it out yesterday and I received it tonight with a whole whackload of free stuff!

Wasnt the ideal first time transaction however, they turned it around in a great manner. Ill try them again for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread