Status
Not open for further replies.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
a winner or a bump?

A Winner, Congratulations: Richie G! you are post 300 - also THANK YOU FOR NO VOIDS THIS 25 POSTS PEOPLE lol :)

bbump it again

Woah woah buddy, All that bumpin just got you a free bottle of e-liquid. Congratulations: Justin25! You are Post 325!

bump? is this still running?

Yes it is! And you've WON! Congratulations: kj4lxw - You're post number 350!

one more to gooo!

just incase there are too many posts.

Well, there happen to have been too many - congratulations: sooperdave - You're our final winner!
-------------------------

To all the winners, please PM me your address and choice of flavor!

Everyone Else: Thanks for playing - i hope you had fun!

ps. I left all of the doubleposts after 375 on the board, gosh that was a pain voiding and sorting thru all that haha

- feel free to congratulate winners, we'll close this thread in a few days

Last edited:

jude8753

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 30, 2010
PA
I guess you were waiting for the whole contest to be over before sending out the samples, which is okay, but you didn't specify that. You did say 1 or 2 days. Really doesn't matter because I will let you know what the Mango taste like at 12 mgs. I would think there would be a lot of flavor at 12 mgs. and I've never tasted anyone's Mango, so this should be good. I am usually a 30 mg. vapor so hopefully the 12 mg wont be an infleunce, but I'll be sure to let you know.

kno

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC, USA
I guess you were waiting for the whole contest to be over before sending out the samples, which is okay, but you didn't specify that. You did say 1 or 2 days. Really doesn't matter because I will let you know what the Mango taste like at 12 mgs. I would think there would be a lot of flavor at 12 mgs. and I've never tasted anyone's Mango, so this should be good. I am usually a 30 mg. vapor so hopefully the 12 mg wont be an infleunce, but I'll be sure to let you know.

Jude, your prize was sent out either Wednesday or Thursday, you should have it soon. We've been very busy here lately but we are doing our best. I hope you enjoy the free e-liquid you won. thanks for playing.

Also to clarify, you requested Pineapple not Mango, that is what we sent, hope this is ok.

- Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread