I've come to the conclusion that I'm a Juice .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
I'm not into the mod chasing, I have two MVPs, a Spinner, an eGo-Twist and several eGo batteries. I have carto tanks, protanks, EVODs and all the topers I'm gonna need for awhile.

But I love the juice, love chasing the perfect juice, and I like trying different juices from difference vendors at different price points. I have local B&Ms, internet vendors I have tried, internet vendors I want to try and internet vendors ECF forums love that I'm putting in the "to do" bin. I guess it should be the "to buy" forum, because I just can't help myself. :blink:

Four recent orders under my October/November budget:

Mad Vapes
Mad 4 30ml
Hangsen RY4 50ml (they sent me 60ml)

$20 for 90ml

ECBlend
RY4 50ml
Dragon's Brew 30ml

$26 for 80ml

HHV
Heavenly Tobacco 50ml
Huntsman 15ml
Dragon's Fire 6ml
Tuscan Cocoa 6ml

$43 for 77ml

Ahlusions
Orange Creamsicle 30ml
Caramel Wild Wood 30ml
Chocolate Almond Coconut 10ml
Smooth Criminal 10ml
Melon-Berry Frosty 10ml

$59 for 80ml

IMO if you can find cheap vendors like ECblend, MapVapes, and MBV it allows you to offset costs, build a nice juice collection with variety and core juices, and also lets you dabble with gourmet vendors with unique juices. All this at less of what you'd spend on analogs! Above I have $148 worth of juice that will last a couple of months, I was burning $50 a week on analogs.

I try to spend half of what I would on analogs per month, which I figured to be $110. I have $148 there plus another $40 from Surevapes for a Vision Spinner and some equipment, then I'm gonna place an order from Fasttech next week (Hangsen Juicy Peach and RY4 in this order) for about $60. So I'm gonna be a little over budget, but not by much. And I have a whole lot to show for it! I do want to place an order with Indigo vapor, but I'm gonna wait until December.

You a juice ..... too? :blush: Tell us why...

Last edited:

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I just placed an order for some Grumpy's Hooch (and a sample pack of three other flavors) from sandsmods - this after I placed four orders last week:

HHV
Cin City 30ml
Heavenly Army 6ml
Heavenly Tobacco 6ml
Trick or Treat 6ml
Carnival 6ml
Peanut Butter Cookie 6ml

Vape Dudes
Smores 30ml
The Dude 10ml
Snicker Dude'L 10ml
Classic Tobacco 10ml

Velvet Cloud Vapor
Monkey Business 15ml
Vanilla Custard 15ml
Caramel Tobacco 15ml
Campfire 15ml

Alien Vision
Boba's Bounty 30ml
Gorilla Juice 6ml

I've placed several juice orders every pay period for the past couple of months - I was certain I wouldn't be ordering more than the four above before I ordered from sandsmods. Lol. I still have to try Ahlusion and Halo and a few others too. I don't think it will ever end!

RubyRuby

ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
British Columbia, Canada
I'm not into the mod chasing, I have two MVPs, a Spinner, an eGo-Twist and several eGo batteries. I have carto tanks, protanks, EVODs and all the topers I'm gonna need for awhile.

But I love the juice, love chasing the perfect juice, and I like trying different juices from difference vendors at different price points. I have local B&Ms, internet vendors I have tried, internet vendors I want to try and internet vendors ECF forums love that I'm putting in the "to do" bin. I guess it should be the "to buy" forum, because I just can't help myself. :blink:

Four recent orders under my October/November budget:

Mad Vapes
Mad 4 30ml
Hangsen RY4 50ml (they sent me 60ml)

$20 for 90ml

ECBlend
RY4 50ml
Dragon's Brew 30ml

$26 for 80ml

HHV
Heavenly Tobacco 50ml
Huntsman 15ml
Dragon's Fire 6ml
Tuscan Cocoa 6ml

$43 for 77ml

Ahlusions
Orange Creamsicle 30ml
Caramel Wild Wood 30ml
Chocolate Almond Coconut 10ml
Smooth Criminal 10ml
Melon-Berry Frosty 10ml

$59 for 80ml

IMO if you can find cheap vendors like ECblend, MapVapes, and MBV it allows you to offset costs, build a nice juice collection with variety and core juices, and also lets you dabble with gourmet vendors with unique juices. All this at less of what you'd spend on analogs! Above I have $148 worth of juice that will last a couple of months, I was burning $50 a week on analogs.

I try to spend half of what I would on analogs per month, which I figured to be $110. I have $148 there plus another $40 from Surevapes for a Vision Spinner and some equipment, then I'm gonna place an order from Fasttech next week (Hangsen Juicy Peach and RY4 in this order) for about $60. So I'm gonna be a little over budget, but not by much. And I have a whole lot to show for it! I do want to place an order with Indigo vapor, but I'm gonna wait until December.

You a juice ..... too? :blush: Tell us why...
Yeah, I think I may be on that road...
How was your orange creamsicle? I NEED that flavour & the one I tried did not cut it.

fins13mp

Oct 21, 2013
Tampa Bay, FL
I smoked a pack a day of cigarettes for 20 years and I NEVER got excited about buying a pack of cigarettes. I've now been vaping for a month and feel better, spending less (even with all the juice purchases):

Halo
Cafe Mocha
Tribeca
Torque 56
Hx3

Rocket Fuel
Cat's Meow
Clementine
Razz My Berries
Rocket Blend
Choco La Ti Da

Alien Visions
Boba's Bounty

Nicoticket
Custer's Last Stand

Good Life Vapors
Melon Boba
Magic Fairy
Baja Breeze
Black Fairy
Deadly Sin
Strawberry Obsession
Sweet Criminal

And I scour ECF every day for new vendors and flavors to try (Fanceejuice might be next). And just bought my first Mod, a Smoktech Sid VV/VW. It's not the gear that excites me, but there is nothing better than seeing that Juice shipment in the mailbox.

So, I guess I'm a Juice ..... too...and proud of it.

Lombaowski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
DC via the 313
Yeah, I think I may be on that road...
How was your orange creamsicle? I NEED that flavour & the one I tried did not cut it.

Just ordered it. I like myfreedomsmokes Orange Cream (candy taste) and ECBlend Dragon's Dream, but I've always heard Ahlusions had the best of the bunch.

I did pop open the Hangsen RY4 yesterday, great RY4 vape. :thumb:

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA
Last week purchase :
- mbv
Build your own (thug and menthol) 30ml
Pink ice 15ml
Green ice 30ml
With free sample (menthol)
Around $27
- vapor chef
Honey Peary 15ml
Apple frost 15ml
Apple bourbon tobacco 15ml
Menthol tobacco 15ml
With free sample ( bloody mango)
Around $37
- goodlife
All 30ml sample pack
Deadly sin
El karmino
Twilight zone
Atom bomb
With a lot of menthol
Around $53

This is just last week I'm re ordering honey Peary soon I love it so much haha even though I have to admit it's little weak in taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tiktik

ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2013
Pullman, WA
I smoked a pack a day of cigarettes for 20 years and I NEVER got excited about buying a pack of cigarettes. I've now been vaping for a month and feel better, spending less (even with all the juice purchases):

Halo
Cafe Mocha
Tribeca
Torque 56
Hx3

Rocket Fuel
Cat's Meow
Clementine
Razz My Berries
Rocket Blend
Choco La Ti Da

Alien Visions
Boba's Bounty

Nicoticket
Custer's Last Stand

Good Life Vapors
Melon Boba
Magic Fairy
Baja Breeze
Black Fairy
Deadly Sin
Strawberry Obsession
Sweet Criminal

And I scour ECF every day for new vendors and flavors to try (Fanceejuice might be next). And just bought my first Mod, a Smoktech Sid VV/VW. It's not the gear that excites me, but there is nothing better than seeing that Juice shipment in the mailbox.

So, I guess I'm a Juice ..... too...and proud of it.

Have your tried sweet criminal before?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread