Why can't I stop?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
I've spent way, way, WAY too much money on vaping since I started - two blister packs, two vision spinners, itaste mvp, vamo v2, kamry k100, 6 RDA's, a genesis that I don't even use, cartomizers, carto tanks, clearomizers, pro-tanks, rebuildable supplies, accessories and soooooo much juice! Ugh!

I think I'm finally set on hardware for the moment (until I can make myself stop buying juice and get an MVP V2 or some other mod), but I simply can't stop with the juice purchases. Since I started vaping, I have tried at least 15 different juice vendors and 3 juices minimum from each. There have been a few vendors that I have ordered 10 or more juices from. I now have a total of maybe 3 or 4 juices that I plan on keeping around. Lol.

So I get paid this week and plan on ordering my favorites and saving some money.... WRONG! I now have the following headed my way:

Vermillion River - Kentucky Premium Blend, KY4, and Kentucky Applewood Blend
AVE - Boba's Bounty and PG Bees Knees
HHV - Cin City, Dragons Fire, Huntsman, Pirate Booty, and Heavenly Tobacco
Moon Mountain Vapor - Moon Rock Madness, Collision Course, Sweet Mother of Mercury, Buzz Berry, Dark Side Delirium, and Light Side Lucidity
Nicoticket - Or3o, Creme Brulee, and H1N1

I also just received an order from The Vapor Chef that included Shmuffer Shmutter (probably my favorite vape right now, and I didn't even think I would like it) and Some 'Mores.

I have tried and love a few of those vendors/juices, but others were impulse buys (Moon Mountain Vapor's BOGO sale was too good to pass up). I still have a few vendors I want to try, but now that I've found a few vendors I really like, I have a feeling I'll be spending even more money trying new vendors while keeping my favorites stocked. Ugh! Seriously, why can't I stop?!?!?! :facepalm:

It's still better than the $200+ a month I spent on stinkies, right? :oops:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN
LOL, You know Mike Sheda has you where you have set the gear shift for the high gear
his says
I Quit Smoking and Saved a ton a money...

Or at least I would have if I hadn't found ECF!

I feel your pain I really do I was going to slow down myself when you know they might ban every thing at the same time I was starting to try ahlusions

In just the last week or so I ordered 3 orders of different juice to sample from them and an order from 2 others
because you know have to know what to order in case I have to stock up or at least that's the excuse I tell myself

I ordered 2 IGO-L from fast teck and picking up an smokteck rsst locally tomorrow

all the wile telling myself once I sample these ILL get 60ml orders and will slow my vaping down

Like I haven't told myself that before:vapor:

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
My husband and I are in the same boat. I don't know how much he's spent (I don't keep track of his purchases or anything) but just tonight he was all GOTTA STOP.

And me too. I have tanks coming out of my .... (I have 4 protannks and a dozen evods now) and I've ordered from about 9 juice vendors and have even reordered from 2 of them. 2 of the 3.5 weeks I've been vaping I had vaper's tongue and couldn't taste any of my new juice that was rolling in. Now I have like 25 flavors I haven't tried yet on top of most of my AIV "a little bit of everything". I had to stop myself from placing a reorder with AIV tonight and from ordering from goodlife today. I want a ProVari yesterday!! Must slow down.

Last edited:

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
Ha! I think you have a point there. :D Ahlusions is one of the vendors I'm dying to try, but it seems like I can never think to check the site early enough and they are always closed by the time I get around to it. Probably a good thing. Haha. At least I know I'm not alone! Enjoy all of your vape mail! I love my IGO-L! It's not from fasttech, but I've ordered plenty from them as well and haven't been disappointed yet. :toast:

theinlawjosie

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2013
The Bluegrass State
My husband and I are in the same boat. I don't know how much he's spent (I don't keep track of his purchases or anything) but just tonight he was all GOTTA STOP.

And me too. I have tanks coming out of my .... (I have 4 protannks and a dozen evods now) and I've ordered from about 9 juice vendors and have even reordered from 2 of them. 2 of the 3.5 weeks I've been vaping I had vaper's tongue and couldn't taste any of my new juice that was rolling in. Now I have like 25 flavors I haven't tried yet on top of most of my AIV "a little bit of everything". I had to stop myself from placing a reorder with AIV tonight and from ordering from goodlife today. I want a ProVari yesterday!! Must slow down.

I'm very thankful my wife doesn't vape - of course, she doesn't quite have the addictive personality I have, but still.... It's just so hard - there are so many options out there! I guess I should just be happy I've found a few vendors I really enjoy - some people struggle to find one!

RobinBanks

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2013
Jersey Shore
I'm very thankful my wife doesn't vape - of course, she doesn't quite have the addictive personality I have, but still.... It's just so hard - there are so many options out there! I guess I should just be happy I've found a few vendors I really enjoy - some people struggle to find one!

I've been really lucky with vendors too.. I have ECF to thank for that! I haven't liked every juice from every vendor, but all but one vendor had a couple things I really like.

vjc0628

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 23, 2013
Maryville TN

I find it hard sometimes because my wife still uses cigalikes She does not want to enjoy it as much as I do
And that's ok but sometimes she get real annoyed with it
Not the spending part but She didn't like the Ctwist when I got that The vamo as well
She has come around a lot recently and that's good

And in her defense We did start cigalikes together with the Idea that We were using them as a means to quit and be free
not that I'm not going to do that I just got caught in a little detour

Tvan

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2013
NY
I've been pondering this myself recently. Most members will say that blu is a waste of money and IMO they are right. I was looking at my juice bottles and it dawned on me that I've wasted more money in juice than I ever did with blu when I first started. I've decided from now on I'm only getting 5 mil sample bottles to try. After that I will only buy the ones I really like in the 15 mil bottles.

Randy C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
SW Florida
The Vaping "learning curve" can be very, VERY expensive. I am a HEAVY vapor, but spend no more than $80 a month on vaping these days.

I've found a handful of vendors I trust, I know exactly what juices to order, my REO, Provari, & rebuildable atomizers are long paid for- I just buy resistance wire and I can get a billion wicks out of a $1.99 package of cheese-cloth.

Experimenting is what will drain your credit cards, but it's kind of a necessary evil to find out what will work for you...

Chas_L

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2013
Buchanan Ga
I for one have purchased many extra Vaping devices and extra DIY Nic concentrate due to the Pending(?) goverment restrictions / bans.

Doing my own juices lets me try different flavors for next to nothing. Non Nic PG ,VG already blended to your ratio choice for arounf $10 for 8 oz. (236 ml) and 1.40 for 8 ml per flavor. I do 1 ml to see if it worth doing a 5 ml test batch with Nic and if the 5ml seems promising after steeping for a week or more I do 10-20 ml . Flavors I really like I do a couple of 30 ml bottles at a time .

leex1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2013
Honolulu
In the same boat as ya when it comes to juices.. been a little past a month (35 days) since I started vaping (keep in mind I still smoke couple analogs throughout the day) and I have a total of 356mls of juices coming in right now.. and I still have 300mls of juices already .

When it comes to hardware, started with a zMax, got an eGo twist, and just waiting to get the MVP 2 now.

I should be done after the juices on the way and after getting the MVP 2.. cept for cartos and maybe get into dripping.

Spending too much $$$$ haha..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread