I've pulled the trigger!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
Woot Tracy!! You and LD better tie yourselves down cuz VV is gonna blow you away!

rw080912.jpg

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
hahaha Omg LD we can wait together and know it's going to be worth every stinkin' minute of it when those sweet little puppies are in our hands!!!

@ Bovinia...I am counting on it girl! Wooo Hoooo!

What threw me over the edge was when yet another of my eGo batts went nuts on me today. Had 6 total between the 2 of us and although they were bought originally last year, we only used them part time for a few months then put them away for when we quit all together. Now they've only been in heavy usage for about 6 weeks now and I've lost 2 totally, then today the rubberized button on the 1300mah Bauway went inside the casing. What a hassle! It was either I continue replacing those expensive batts and lusting after the Buzz Pro, or just bite the bullet already and get what I want, and spend a lot less in batts down the road. No brainer!

Dudes......I'm gettin' a BUZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!! ;D

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
@908Tracy - I am sure the wait will be worth it. It is going to kill me to have to wait any more, but I think I am going to charge up the batteries fully, before firing it up. At least I wont wait for both sets to charge. :)

@FranC - I was reading posts discussing the battery life to be more than double that of the original. They were talking 12-14 hours. That's crazy long. I'm going to love that. I wish it had a battery meter built in though.

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
LD,

As much as it will kill me to do so, I will definitely charge up those batts fully. Do you know (maybe I should read up more) if these types of batts do best to fully discharge before recharging, or can they be charged up each night after that days' use? This is my first mod as well. I am also wishing I would have gotten the volt meter along with my order. Oh well, when those punched cartos come back in stock I am looking at another order anyways so I will get it then. =)

Well, I'm out for the night.....have a great rest of your night all. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
LD,

As much as it will kill me to do so, I will definitely charge up those batts fully. Do you know (maybe I should read up more) if these types of batts do best to fully discharge before recharging, or can they be charged up each night after that days' use? This is my first mod as well. I am also wishing I would have gotten the volt meter along with my order. Oh well, when those punched cartos come back in stock I am looking at another order anyways so I will get it then. =)

Well, I'm out for the night.....have a great rest of your night all. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tracy, I never usually let mine go completely dead before recharging but I don't think it matters much :) I have multiple sets and always have spares charged and ready.

Welcome to the wonderful world of VV vaping. Once you are here, you will never go back :)

Bovinia

Divine Bovine
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
South Carolina
As far as I know, these types of batts have no "memory" and it doesn't matter whether you discharge them or just pop them on the charger every night. I'm still using the first 2 sets of grey jacket ultrafires I got with my Buzz Classic a year ago! I vape 'em till they're dead before I recharge ;)

Someone else with a better understanding of these batts may correct me if I'm wrong.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
As far as I know, these types of batts have no "memory" and it doesn't matter whether you discharge them or just pop them on the charger every night. I'm still using the first 2 sets of grey jacket ultrafires I got with my Buzz Classic a year ago! I vape 'em till they're dead before I recharge ;)

Someone else with a better understanding of these batts may correct me if I'm wrong.

Your right Bo.

GMoney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
MA

I do the same as you Bov. Charge 'em up and drain 'em down. The protection circuit stops any excessive discharge and overcharge. Anyway, any theoretical attempts to maximize battery life would have far less effect on the batteries than the discrepancy in battery performance resulting from sloppy manufacturing processes.

Just grab 2 or 3 sets charge them and use them and above all don't sweat the small stuff and Just enjoy your new Buzz Pros and IPros!

mistinthewoods

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Brooklyn, MI
Wow Tracy and L.D. you're going to be amazed at the difference going from an eGo to a Buzz. I went from a 5V GLV to a buzz and was surprised at the difference.
Like everybody else said, no need to wait for the batts to charge. Just put one set on the charger and pop the othewr set in and enjoy!
Umm... you guys DID order two sets of batts, right?

908Tracy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2010
NJ
Thank you everyone for your replies!!! Wow, what a nice thing to wake up to. =)

Mist,
Oh yes, I ordered an extra set of powerized batts. I almost ordered two extra sets...I'm one of those "have back ups for your backups" kind of gals! hahaha

Oh I simply cannot wait to experience VV!!! Been drooling about it since I first saw the concept. BTW Mist, Bo (my boyfriend) went nuts over those woody's you create! I just knew he would. He's an auto body tech by trade now, but he graduated from tech with a cert in cabinetmaking. He wanted to work for a guitar company fresh out of school, as he just loved the wood work involved. I see a woody in his future. (OMG that doesn't sound right!!) lol Let me change that to a woody-buzz in his future!:facepalm::vapor:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Thank you everyone for your replies!!! Wow, what a nice thing to wake up to. =)

Mist,
Oh yes, I ordered an extra set of powerized batts. I almost ordered two extra sets...I'm one of those "have back ups for your backups" kind of gals! hahaha

Oh I simply cannot wait to experience VV!!! Been drooling about it since I first saw the concept. BTW Mist, Bo (my boyfriend) went nuts over those woody's you create! I just knew he would. He's an auto body tech by trade now, but he graduated from tech with a cert in cabinetmaking. He wanted to work for a guitar company fresh out of school, as he just loved the wood work involved. I see a woody in his future. (OMG that doesn't sound right!!) lol Let me change that to a woody-buzz in his future!:facepalm::vapor:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Good thing Tracy doesn't know about the under the covers thread (in another part of the forum) so I won't do it to her this time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread