The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

I've seen two!

Discussion in 'MN Vapers' started by thinkingaboutit, Jul 8, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. thinkingaboutit

thinkingaboutit Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 13, 2012
    mn
    One vaper on 169 south (north of 694 if I recall) in a chevy pickup, and one on 42 in Savage/Burnsville today (girl in a civic I think).

I'm happy to see I am not alone!

2. Harrygrowth

Harrygrowth Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Mar 24, 2011
    Minnesota
    I've been seen by two, in the southern metro, that I'm aware of. Kinda wonder what they're thinking when they look at you and smile or laugh. Wish I could see at least one. I guess the signal of approval is to raise your APV and take a huge pull off of it.

3. pctek

pctek Full Member Verified Member

Jun 24, 2012
    Baltimore
    Vaping is picking up in Baltimore. I started 7-8 weeks ago with the help of a friend from work(he's been vaping for almost 3 yrs). I've been able to convert my wife and mother in-law recently and we also have 2 local stores. Very happy to see the growth in this area.

4. Xaiver

Xaiver Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2011
    Clearwater, MN
    I haven't seen any up in the St Cloud area. I keep getting eyed up by people though... Kicked Silver Bullet with a DCT or Penelope...it's not a small mod.

5. kico166

kico166 Super Member ECF Veteran

Went to a birthday party (down here in the sticks) - met another gal who informed me the entire ambulance crew of Windom has gone to ecigs ... (woot woot!!!) :toast:

6. rem700

rem700 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 29, 2011
    Mn
    Saw 2-3 walking around the Anoka Co Fair

7. TinyTimberGal

TinyTimberGal Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Wisconsin
    I've not seen any in SE MN (where I work) and have only heard of one across the river in WI where I live. I'm thinking I just don't get out enough. :)

8. thatguyjeff

thatguyjeff Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 6, 2009
    St. Paul MN, USA
    Yeah - I probably don't get out enough either. Haven't seen one yet. State Fair coming up soon - I'll be keeping my eyes out for y'all.

9. Moshmarr

Moshmarr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    Minneapolis
    Dang, I was vaping all over the State Fair, but never saw anyone else. Definitely a few looks though..
    Last time I was headed up to Duluth, I was passed by a lady vapin' on a Silver Bullet- lookin' mod,
    but it was hard to tell as she was going so fast lol.

10. JLH

JLH Moved On ECF Veteran

Sep 30, 2011
    minnesota
    NEW E CIG CRIB IN FOREST LAKE MN COME CHECK US OUT!!! Come in and meet me (first name jamie) Let me know you found out about us on ecf and try out all our juices. come watch some t.v. or come and check out our products. 10% everything through the 31st of January.

AND LIKE US ON FACEBOOK ECig Crib Forest Lake | Facebook

11. Foggy

Foggy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It's not uncommon for me to hand out 3-4 ECF cards during an evening out. I vape a Provari / SS Lava Tube / Gepetto wooden mod / Seigeli Variable Wattage.

I went to the annual metal bash at the Turf Club in January and ran into three other vapers. So, they are out there!

Moshmarr, I realize your post was months ago, but if the lady who passed you was driving a van headed north, it may have been me. I live in western WI, NE of the cities.

I stopped by the ECig crib in Forest Lake tonight. I have to say I was fairly impressed with the selection of equipment that they have. I expected a lot of egos, but they had a number of other higher end mods, GLV, Provari, VW, etc. I missed the meet up again. :( Maybe next time.

12. Moshmarr

Moshmarr Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2010
    Minneapolis
    Lol, it could have been! I believe it was a van, though it was indeed awhile back now:)..I live pretty close to the Turf Club actually,
    and I just saw a guy vaping a very big setup in front of there the other day, on my way to work. The sightings continue!

I had read, on another thread in here, that there were plans for an e-cig crib location in uptown, any news on this? City Pages says they have an
    uptown location, but their website only lists the two in Coon Rapids and Forest Lake.

13. Foggy

Foggy Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

One of the bartenders at the Turf Club vapes. It may have been him.

I don't know. I'd call one of the other locations. They were busy when I stopped! I was there about an hour helping a new Provari owner.

14. Methusalen

Methusalen Full Member

I'm a newbie (having picked up my first kit less than a month ago), who's from Hudson, but works up in Forest Lake, Mn.

I've had the opportunity to pick up my first batch of e-liquid from the eCig Crib up in Forest Lake, but wanted a more "Cigalike" device for my first purchase, so I picked up my 510 starter kit from Liberty-Flights. I'm really pretty happy with it, and intend to keep with it for a while longer; though I may upgrade to something 'fancier' later on.

I will preface this by saying that I am a collector of Transformers figures... :p
    At a local meet-up of my fellow Transformers fans at the "Chatterbox Pub" in Midtown, I had the privilege of discovering one of them were also a Vaper (though, had long ago upgraded to a Mod (I believe it's this one from eCig Crib, actually)!

I've also found that the Smokedale location in Oakdale & Hudson also carry the bear necessities of e-liquid & some devices, but I think it's relatively easy to pass on those locations as a source for purchasing your stuff!

15. Jmjax13

Jmjax13 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 23, 2013
    Hastings, MN
    In my building at work (Minneapolis) about 30 people have made the switch in the last 6 months.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.