Jack the Happy Vaper almost 1 year analog free!!! Free eGos to be won!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Fellow Happy Vapers!!!

It's true!!! Yours truly, Happy Jack, will be 1 year analog free one week tomorrow, Thursday March 11th!!!

To help honour this momentous occasion (something no one that knew me pre-ecigs would have ever believed would happen), we will be entering one ballot for each Starter Kit purchased from Happy Vaper in the month of March (including all those Early Birds that already got in on the Happy eGo pre-sale) into a draw for one of 5 Happy eGos that we will be giving away at the end of the month!!!

Many thanks to the community for all their support and wisdom!!!

All the best and Happy vaping!
Jack

Last edited:

VIPOD

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2010
NB,Canada
Hi Jack ( it's actually Anthony from NB),

Received my Ego at 11am today, and it's still running as we speak...(words can't describe it yet!)

But, I plan on spending 24 intimate hours with the Ego, and then provide a full review.

Congrats on the 1 year....and thank-you for the PCC support.

BTW.... 100 tobacco free days today!!!

VIPOD

Happy Jack

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Happy Vapers!!!

Just a friendly reminder!!! One more week to get your orders in to be entered in the contest!

We will be entering one ballot for each Starter Kit purchased from Happy Vaper in the month of March (including all those Early Birds that already got in on the Happy eGo pre-sale) into a draw for one of 5 Happy eGos that we will be giving away at the end of the month!!!

Many thanks to the community for all their support and wisdom!!!

All the best and Happy Vaping!
Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread