Status
Not open for further replies.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
Mostly I try to avoid reviewing KBV's liquids because I get them without sucralose (which is in several, but not all, KBV recipes). With only one exception, I've found them sweet enough "as is" (and I have a serious sweet tooth) but there's not much reason to review something different that what other people will get if they order it.

I hadn't started vaping my Jamaican Ginger Mint because it's different enough from all my other flavors that I wanted to give it a brand new atomizer but last night I put down my Troll Bridge Cookie and Gooey Better Cake long enough to start one and I haven't put it down since.

This flavor is amazing. I was afraid it would be a bit like biting into candied ginger -- overpowering and sharp. It's not. It's very present and very mellow. Similarly, mint flavors often taste like you popped an Altoid in your mouth and you can't taste anything else for hours. Not with Jamaican Ginger Mint. There's a hint of mint, mostly on the exhale. This is a very subtle but flavorful liquid that is completely unlike anything else I've tried. It has been added to my "must have" list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread