KBV: Auntie M.s Coffee, Jamaican Ginger Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ciego

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 29, 2010
A dank basement in SE Minnesota
I've been on a Kickbassvapor.com kick lately. I like the folks who own the company, I generally like all their juices (although I like some more than others).

This review deals with two very different flavors from KBV.

Auntie M.'s Coffee: There are literally dozens of good coffee vapes out there. GV Maiden Coffee comes to mind, and there are certainly numerous others.

Auntie M.'s Coffee is a no-frills, slightly sweet coffee. Imagine a cup of really great, freshly-brewed coffee with one sugar.

While there are a lot of coffee vapes to choose from, this one is a must for people like me who love their coffee strong, aromatic and thick. There's nothing shy about this flavor. It's coffee, pure and simple.

I grade juices using the old fashioned "report card" scale, where A = excellent and F= I wouldn't give this to my worst enemy to vape.

Aroma = A
Flavor = B+
Vapor Production = B+ (this juice is 60% VG/40% PG, so a lot of vapor is expected).
TH = C+ For a coffee, this juice has a surprisingly mild throat hit. I am not a big TH guy, and the TH is exactly right for me, but if you're into the feeling of having your larynx ripped out of your throat, this certainly is not your juice.
Consistency = B I expect a juice which is based primarily on VG to be thicker and heavier. Surprisingly, this juice isn't all that thick and handles very well. I think the consistency is perfect for loading this into a cartridge or cartomizer.

Overall = A-minus. There's not much wrong with this juice, but don't expect any fancy metrosexual Star-Charbucks flavor from this. It is a simple straightforward coffee that I found to be very satisfying.

Jamaican Ginger Mint:
I was skeptical about this one, even though I ordered it as a departure from my most-often vaped juice. Ginger vapes have left me cold in the past, but not thistime.

The flavor is harder to describe than the name would imply. Yes, the ginger is there, as is a good level of mint. I'm also tasting a slight light caramel flavor, but that might just be my tastbuds.

Aroma = B+ Interesting, but this won't be to everyone's taste. I personally like the aroma very much.

Flavor + = A-minus. Really like the flavor, but it bugs me that I can't quite put a finger on other tastes I get from this juice.

Throat Hit = B. I think this must be from the ginger. The throat hit on this one is much more noticeable from this juice than other KBV products.

Vapor Production = B-minus. There's not as much vapor from this liquid as from other KBV products. Wonder why?

Overall = B+. I really love the flavor here, even though each individual flavor is hard to define.

KBV is developing a website, but as of this writing the site isn't completely up and running. In the meantime, juices can be ordered via PM to zbasspro and/or via e-mail: orders@kickbassvapor.com.

Price is $6.50 for 15 ml. or 11.50 for 30 ml. You can save an additional 50 cents per bottle by going with a lower nicotine strength.

Enjoy this new company and their products. You'll be glad you did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread