Janty Dura - C, Esmoking101.com is helping them run a special PROMO!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
logo.gif
As you all know we at esmoking101.com have always been a huge fan of the Janty Dura.. and now we have been given a wonderful opportunity to help spread the word about Janty's newest line of E-cigarettes!
The Dura - C is just like the DURA except it has a manual switch which allows you to heat your atomizer when you want for how long you want before inhaling!
3291888906_bc55e7afe4_o.jpg

THIS PROMOTION HAS ENDED.

THANK YOU TO ALL WHO PARTICIPATED. WE HOPE TO HAVE MORE OF THESE IN THE FUTURE! WE WILL BE UPDATING THE FOLLOWING HERE IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS:

* Who won the prizes
* When the “PreSale” order status is up and your shipments are being sent!

E-Smoking 101 !! PROMOTIONAL SALE !!

(We expect these to ship out in the next two weeks)

Additionally:

• The person who purchases the fifth unit will recieve a free 10 ML bottle of Janty Liquid!**
  • The person who purchases the 10th unit will receive 2 FREE 10 ML bottles of Janty Liquid!**
So keep checking, we will begin this super awesome promotion soon! Thanks to JANTY for sponsoring this! vape ON!

Let me clarify some things that some people have been pm'ing me about and may be confusing.

* We will have a limited stock of 25 starter kits so they will go fast. And when they are gone it is over.

* They WILL be covered by Janty Warranties!

-E-Smoking101.com Staff

**Liquid flavors and strength to be announces later

Last edited:

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
Let me clarify some things that some people have been pm'ing me about and may be confusing.

• This will be a DISCOUNTED PRICE, meaning cheaper than the Janty Site.

• We will have a limited stock of 25 starter kits so they will go fast. And when they are gone it is over.

• They WILL be covered by Janty Warranties!

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
Sorry had one number wrong, IT IS working now. Your final order should NOT have TAX, unless you are IN california. Please post if you have any other issues :)

Also do me a favor post here when you place your order again, I will be including a free bottle of e-liquid for your trouble.

Last edited:

tr1age

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2009
New York, New York
alttabme.com
Are they still for sale. I put in my info and it goes to a screen that just reads

Warning: Header may not contain more than a single header, new line detected. in /home/craftingworlds/esmoking101.com/wp-content/plugins/wp-e-commerce/merchants/paypal_multiple.php on line 237

Glad to hear (via private message) you have resolved this.

The issue for those who wondered was he was using the browser "Safari"

It seemed to not direct him to Paypal.

IE and Firefox work perfectly.

I wish they would stop coming out with new browsers makes life as a web designer a nightmare :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread