Janty eGo checklist

Status
Not open for further replies.

rage1

Jul 14, 2010
NYC
I just want to make sure I have everything I need (since I can't post in the Janty forum):

Item (SKU)

DURA-EGO ATOMIZER (duraego atomizer)
eGo Atomizer Cover - Black (atomizercoverblack)
eGo Battery - Black MANUAL VERSION (egobatteryblackMANUAL)
eGo Fast Charger Cable (egofastcharger)
DURA REFILL CARTS (dura-refill-carts-5 Pack)
GREEN TEA LIQUID (greentea-liquid-NON/0mg)

Is everything compatible and is this everything I need? I find this to be cheaper than the starter kit so that's why I'm buying it all separately. Do you guys have any suggestions for recommended changes I should make?

Shaka

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Honolulu, HI
Considering the amazing life of the battery I've been hearing about, 1 shouldn't be a problem for a while, would it?

How long would the 1 bottle of liquid last? (The $9.95 one)

2 eGo batts should be sufficient. However, batteries slowly start to decline in capacity over time, and at some point you will need back-ups. I ordered backups after almost dropping one of my eGo's in the toilet (took a lucky bounce off the toilet seat on to the floor). But if it went the other way, no way I would make it thru the day on 1 batt, so I purchased 2 Rivas that are now my main pv's.

What size bottle is that? How long it lasts will depend on how you vape. I average about 3ml a day...I think most average about 2-3ml per day. But there are those that vape way more than 3ml every day. So it all depends....

rage1

Jul 14, 2010
NYC
2 eGo batts should be sufficient. However, batteries slowly start to decline in capacity over time, and at some point you will need back-ups. I ordered backups after almost dropping one of my eGo's in the toilet (took a lucky bounce off the toilet seat on to the floor). But if it went the other way, no way I would make it thru the day on 1 batt, so I purchased 2 Rivas that are now my main pv's.

What size bottle is that? How long it lasts will depend on how you vape. I average about 3ml a day...I think most average about 2-3ml per day. But there are those that vape way more than 3ml every day. So it all depends....
I don't expect to use it too much, I don't even go through 1 real cigarette per week.

I don't see any sizes on the site I'm buying from (Janty USA online store), but it's the one that costs $9.95.

So I don't expect to vape every day, but if I go through 1-2mL per week, how long would that bottle I posted above last?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread